Which edition and system will you be picking up?

HopesAnchor131

WWE 2K19 system and editions  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which version will you be picking up?

• PS4
    • Xbox One
    • PC
  2. 2. Which edition will you be picking up?

• Standard
    • Deluxe
    • Collectors
    • Standard - Digital
    • Deluxe - Digital

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want the Collectors Edition, because the exclusive characters will have new moves, but am not willing to pay 120 bucks.Need to save some cash for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Soul Caliber, among other things. So Deluxe edition will do.

Deluxe Edition has the exclusive characters. Only difference is Collectors includes physical collectibles but the Deluxe includes all the Collectors in game DLC too.

I want the Collectors Edition, because the exclusive characters will have new moves, but am not willing to pay 120 bucks.Need to save some cash for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Soul Caliber, among other things. So Deluxe edition will do.

The characters are also included in Deluxe Edition. Only thing the Collector's Edition has over it is the physical items.

I remember on kickstarter once people in the UK and over sea's do have to pay some sort of custom fee's and I forget how much it is, but it varies depending on said item.

Normally items over £40 you have to pay some fee, can be between £20-£40 in my cases. I bought a phone from China and had to pay £40, I ordered a drone and it was £20 fee, but where I ordered from you pay something likr £10 for an insurance and you claim the fee back. I don't know if you can do it on anything you order or that place offers the insurance themselves.
I've ordered the special edition of NBA 2K19 as basically a test. Let's see if A: it arrives on time and B: there's any fees. At checkout it let me select Royal Mail 24 so seems like it's coming from the UK.
Royal Mail had my phone and put a note through my door saying it's being held at my local office. I hope it's coming from the uk and you don't have to pay any fees, it'd suck to pay that much extra for a game.

Bit off topic but 2K have failed to deliver on time NBA. They left it till almost 4pm yesterday to ship it and the tracking number doesnt even work. Not to mention they charged me almost £5 shipping, glad my WWE CE is coming from GAME now. Wont be using the 2K store again.

is the ps4 digital deluixe available to play at 12:01 EST (USA) or 10AM? I remember people saying last year 2K18 was at 12:01AM, but I read a lot of people saying that fire pro couldnt be played until 10AM EST. There was a countdown until then and then it could be opened up on the console.

PS4 if I get it... I hate this loot box crap, and as long as they're getting sales, or governments allow them, games are not going to make that change for the better. I was going to ignore that, but then I look at some of the bad models and I see where priorities lie. And then there's the fact that all of the dlc and pre-order bonuses are finished. There is no reason they shouldn't be in the game at release, and it makes the game incomplete. It's just there to milk more money out of our pockets.

Game developers have this retarded warped idea that their game is better than another because they made more money from loot boxes, and pay walls, when in reality, the best games are made from teams that want to make the most enjoyable experiences they possibly can. The best teams don't hold parts of their games back. They charge for dlc that was created after the initial release, not planned before.

I'd love to be convinced otherwise, but if I only use the creation suite, and the universe mode, (which doesn't look to be revamped) then why should I bother buying this over another game?

PS4 Deluxe. Ric Flair stuff doesnt interest me and Im only 22. ????

Only thing Im mad about is losing out on Big Evil Taker smh. But I kinda retired the Undertaker in my Universe last year so I may not even need him.

Edit: I honestly should just go digital. ????? My entire wall collection of WWE games stopped at 2k17 and is full now.

I just like the idea of buying WWE games physical and collecting them though.

EDIT AGAIN: lmao, wait deluxe has Big Evil Taker? ?

Only thing Im mad about is losing out on Big Evil Taker smh. But I kinda retired the Undertaker in my Universe last year so I may not even need him.

Edit: I honestly should just go digital. ????? My entire wall collection of WWE games stopped at 2k17 and is full now.

Deluxe is the same as Wooooo! minus the physical items. It's contains all DLC content.

Edit: I honestly should just go digital. ???? My entire wall collection of WWE games stopped at 2k17 and is full now.

Deluxe is the same as Wooooo! minus the physical items. It's contains all DLC content.

Why the hell would anyone get the Woo edition then. Youd have to be a massive Ric Flair stan to pay $40 extra for just some physical extras.

Edit: I honestly should just go digital. ???? My entire wall collection of WWE games stopped at 2k17 and is full now.

Why the hell would anyone get the Woo edition then. Youd have to be a massive Ric Flair stan to pay $40 extra for just some physical extras.

Some of the extras sell on eBay for 20-49 each so sell what we dont want and you could break even or even profit.

Sold my my Hogan POP from 2k15 for $35 and Balor statue on its own from 2k17 for $50 after release. Covered the extra I spent on the CE.

Some of the extras sell on eBay for 20-49 each so sell what we dont want and you could break even or even profit.

Sold my my Hogan POP from 2k15 for $35 and Balor statue on its own from 2k17 for $50 after release. Covered the extra I spent on the CE.

I shouldve sold my NXT edition stuff right away then. I was thinking the value would go up. But Im assuming it will in years time.

Likely Standard edition - And after owning a vanilla PS4 since around launch, I might end up switching over to the dark side with Xbox One X.

If I end up owning both a PS4 and Xbox...then I'm not sure lol.

What's the online userbase like on Xbox...not just with WWE 2K, but in general?

Hey yo. Survey says:

227_F6332-07_E1-46_B8-_A6_E6-7988_C0_EF6

One more for the good guys.

The "good guys" charge more than the "bad guys", refuse to do cross play, refuse to do backwards compat and throw money at companies to get games for one year exclusives. That's good? shit, I didn't realise anti consumer was a good thing

If Sony were the good guys, we'd be able to share CAWs between PC, PS4 and Xbox One, as well as being able to fight anyone regardless of console

but nope! theyre the good guys.

And and I'm not some MS fan boy, I have both consoles and play PS4 more

I agree with a lot of your gripes with Sony, but that's definitely not true about PS4 costing more than Xbox.

The Xbox One X is priced at $499, while the PS4 Pro is around $100-$200 cheaper.

The vanilla/S versions of the One are similary priced to a Pro.

I was talking Xbox Live vs PSN

PS4 Deluxe, even tho I have a Xbox One X, but since Yukes doesn't give a shit about Pro and X compatibilities, as it is the only AAA game on the market out of hundreds including 2K18, that doesn't even have anything else as 1080p, which is crazy that this hasn't blew up yet in the press.

So there is no reason performance and graphic wise to choose the X version and since the big community including CAW community is on PS4 anyway it might comes in handy that they don't care about these patches so the decision is a very easy one.

PS4 Deluxe, even tho I have a Xbox One X, but since Yukes doesn't give a shit about Pro and X compatibilities, as it is the only AAA game on the market out of hundreds including 2K18, that doesn't even have anything else as 1080p, which is crazy that this hasn't blew up yet in the press.

So there is no reason performance and graphic wise to choose the X version and since the big community including CAW community is on PS4 anyway it might comes in handy that they don't care about these patches so the decision is a very easy one.

To be fair I don't think they considered WWE games triple A games

Archived