Which edition and system will you be picking up?

HopesAnchor131

WWE 2K19 system and editions  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which version will you be picking up?

• PS4
    • Xbox One
    • PC
  2. 2. Which edition will you be picking up?

• Standard
    • Deluxe
    • Collectors
    • Standard - Digital
    • Deluxe - Digital

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey yo. Survey says:

227_F6332-07_E1-46_B8-_A6_E6-7988_C0_EF6

One more for the good guys.

The "good guys" charge more than the "bad guys", refuse to do cross play, refuse to do backwards compat and throw money at companies to get games for one year exclusives. That's good? shit, I didn't realise anti consumer was a good thing

If Sony were the good guys, we'd be able to share CAWs between PC, PS4 and Xbox One, as well as being able to fight anyone regardless of console

but nope! theyre the good guys.

And and I'm not some MS fan boy, I have both consoles and play PS4 more

I'm honestly surprised that so many people still go for PS4 with everything.

I own all three systems, and PS4 has been relegated to exclusives only. I generally find that Xbox just functions better all around when it comes to things like not crashing, not losing save data, etc. It's just one of those things...I guess people have this preconceived idea that everyone else is getting it for PS4, so that's what they get it for, and then PS4 has a huge base even though the games usually have more problems (in my experience). Like...Fallout and all the problems that game has on PS4 as opposed to Xbox (lack of mod support, deleting saves completely, etc). Or even the fact that so many people genuinely had no idea that 6 player human matches were available on Xbox when PS4 only had 4. So many people didn't even know that shit. Lmao. But people still get it for PS4 even when they have the choice. It's one of those things where the CAW community is on PS4 because that's where the CAW community is...but it won't move to Xbox, because the CAW community is on PS4, and that's where the CAW community is. It's a never-ending cycle. Lol.

It's strange to me.

But, anyway...Xbox and Collector's Edition for me. I want my HoF ring. :lol:

Ps4 and cant go anywhere else but ps4 so of the greatest CAW makers roll on ps4...

Also side note to Generations i have never had issues with my ps4, Xbox fan boys like to say there console runs better but whats the point if yall have the same multi player games and no exclusives...

Ps4 and cant go anywhere else but ps4 so of the greatest CAW makers roll on ps4...

Also side note to Generations i have never had issues with my ps4, Xbox fan boys like to say there console runs better but whats the point if yall have the same multi player games and no exclusives...

I like how you say "yall" even after I said I own all three consoles. And yes, there are Xbox exclusives...

Is it even worth me getting it on Xbox? Will there be any decent CAW makers over there? :/

Contrary to popular belief, the Xbox caw scene is not a desolate wasteland. I fill my entire game every single year with awesome caws. Sometimes there is a caw for PS4 that makes me say "awww man, I really want that"...but there are always plenty of great caws for Xbox as well. Like I said before...the way people buy the WWE games and always seem to think Xbox is devoid of any caw makers is pretty hilarious to me. It's not even close to being that bad.

PS4 merely has more of the "top creators".

How do these games sell in areas like Japan with a different alphabet? Ive been wondering if we might be missing out on some super amazing foreign creators because of the language barrier. Also, how we would find their content, seeing as, far as I can tell, we have no access to that lettering [in Community Creations]?

How do these games sell in areas like Japan with a different alphabet? Ive been wondering if we might be missing out on some super amazing foreign creators because of the language barrier. Also, how we would find their content, seeing as, far as I can tell, we have no access to that lettering [in Community Creations]?

I'm pretty sure the game auto-translates to match your region. It's like cross platform, but with language instead of platform.

I used to get WWE games on both XB1 and PS4, but I heard that 2K18 had a ton of issues on the XB1 and decided to stick with PS4.

...what issues? Only prob for me was it being laggy as *Censored* in career in the backstage but my PS4 mates were the same

Likely Standard edition - And after owning a vanilla PS4 since around launch, I might end up switching over to the dark side with Xbox One X.

If I end up owning both a PS4 and Xbox...then I'm not sure lol.

What's the online userbase like on Xbox...not just with WWE 2K, but in general?

Hey yo. Survey says:

227_F6332-07_E1-46_B8-_A6_E6-7988_C0_EF6

One more for the good guys.

The "good guys" charge more than the "bad guys", refuse to do cross play, refuse to do backwards compat and throw money at companies to get games for one year exclusives. That's good? shit, I didn't realise anti consumer was a good thing

If Sony were the good guys, we'd be able to share CAWs between PC, PS4 and Xbox One, as well as being able to fight anyone regardless of console

but nope! theyre the good guys.

And and I'm not some MS fan boy, I have both consoles and play PS4 more

I agree with a lot of your gripes with Sony, but that's definitely not true about PS4 costing more than Xbox.

The Xbox One X is priced at $499, while the PS4 Pro is around $100-$200 cheaper.

The vanilla/S versions of the One are similary priced to a Pro.

Archived