WWE 2K19 Towers Mode

Ernez

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty indifferent, will definitely give it a go as long as it's offline, don't play online.

Don't like "loot crate store" at the bottom though, at least make us earn a decent amount of VC like 2K17 if you're pulling this loot crate nonsense again.

I guess my own problem with this is that all the characters behaves the same. I mean the move set is different, sure, but in AI and behavior wise, they all act pretty much as everyone else. The Undertaker doesn't behave differently from lets say Bray Wyatt. The tower thingy works fine in MK, because MK is a fighting game where every character plays and acts differently. They all have their own unique styles and Shao Khan was a BS spammer bot! But in WWE games the AI is pretty much the same for everyone, so your play style don't have to change when going up against a different opponent. So how much different is this really from Universe mode or Exhibition? Perhaps this works better for the MyPlayer stuff. I dunno, I guess I'll give it a shot, but at least for now I won't be expecting much replay value from this.

I guess my own problem with this is that all the characters behaves the same. I mean the move set is different, sure, but in AI and behavior wise, they all act pretty much as everyone else. The Undertaker doesn't behave differently from lets say Bray Wyatt. The tower thingy works fine in MK, because MK is a fighting game where every character plays and acts differently. They all have their own unique styles and Shao Khan was a BS spammer bot! But in WWE games the AI is pretty much the same for everyone, so your play style don't have to change when going up against a different opponent. So how much different is this really from Universe mode or Exhibition? Perhaps this works better for the MyPlayer stuff. I dunno, I guess I'll give it a shot, but at least for now I won't be expecting much replay value from this.

Agree 100%

I don't feel like there is enough difference in AI to make it feel like I'm facing unique people. I feel they added the heath disadvantages and things like that to balance this, but eh.

I have a feeling the wrestler pics are all place holder. There are only 2 wrestlers i saw updated. Cena and Aj.

For the new mode. I'm not interested that much since we can't join the million dollar thingy since I live in the Philippines.

From my understanding they are not placeholders. Check the confirmed info thread.

I dont like the sound of the million dollar tower. Id rather they take that money and use it to improve the game lolz.

They probably can't. It's probably some type of partnership. If they didn't do this, it's not likely they would have the million dollars to put toward the game.

Seems like a cool mode, but it's wasted if you can't make your own towers and share them. Also, that's the same terrible Warrior model from last year and they didn't seem to address the blonde hair issue from the looks of Jericho.

Didn't even think of something like this.

Community has been asking for Story designer, GM mode, return of showcase mode, RTWM etc and 2K comes up with this. No surprises as they do things their own way and don't give a shite about the community. I can't wait to see the backlash once any of the above modes are not announced.

Hope this mode lives upto their expectations but the initial reaction from community seems not good.

And for people who are worried about game models, its not possible for 2K to update every model. Maybe they will update the most important gimmick changes and models.

Community has been asking for Story designer, GM mode, return of showcase mode, RTWM etc and 2K comes up with this. No surprises as they do things their own way and don't give a shite about the community. I can't wait to see the backlash once any of the above modes are not announced.

Hope this mode lives upto their expectations but the initial reaction from community seems not good.

And for people who are worried about game models, its not possible for 2K to update every model. Maybe they will update the most important gimmick changes and models.

That's subjective though. A lot feels Daniel Bryan is important.

What's the point of coming back here over and over again just to take potshots at 2K with every post you make

What's the point of coming back here over and over again just to take potshots at 2K with every post you make
Is this board for praising 2K like 2K forums? Maybe you must go to 2K forums if you always want to hear praise for the game, there you can blend with that mod zeokage. People here will be critical and I am more critical as we have given 2K enough time and this year there must not be any excuses. Moreover I am seeing lot of bashing towards 2K these days after WWE2K18, before it was not the case. This year community is very serious about a good game.

Seriously they must improve gameplay and bring back all those match types which they have removed. It must be their number 1 priority alongwith the modes which community has been asking for in feedback threads. No one asked for new mode or towers mode. Go and check their feedback threads and what community is asking for, check the match types on feedback how popular it is.

If 2K is serious they would not be wasting resources on the modes which they like, they will go with what the community asked for like Story designer, GM or showcase.

Archived