WWE Evolution Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

I don't see why it can't be.It may have just been a competition that became WWE's developmental territory but many talents have put it on the map, and I'd say their time there will eventually get that recognition along with the rest of their WWE careers.

Sasha

Charlotte

Bayley

Becky Lynch

Asuka

Sami Zayn

Neville

Kevin Owens

The Nexus

Wyatt Family

Paige

Emma

The Shield

Adam Cole

and Finn Balor

to name a few

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see why it can't be.It may have just been a competition that became WWE's developmental territory but many talents have put it on the map, and I'd say their time there will eventually get that recognition along with the rest of their WWE careers.

Sasha

Charlotte

Bayley

Becky Lynch

Asuka

Sami Zayn

Neville

Kevin Owens

The Nexus

Wyatt Family

Paige

Emma

The Shield

Adam Cole

and Finn Balor

to name a few

Because NXT is still in it's infancy and the fact that it just doesn't exist. Like, stop trying to label something that doesn't exist. It may in 10 or 15 years, but to call Wade Barrett and "NXT legend" now is genuinely dumb.

All you did was list people who have varying degrees of popularity. I know Emma was in the first NXT women's title match and it was a good match, but she will not go down as a WWE or NXT legend I'm sorry. In fact, it's way too early to tell if any of those will go down as legend status. Simply because they are all in the prime of their career and it's too early to tell yet. Just please stop, this thing you've cooked up does not exist.

Sasha

Charlotte

Bayley

Becky Lynch

Asuka

Sami Zayn

Neville

Kevin Owens

The Nexus

Wyatt Family

Paige

Emma

The Shield

Adam Cole

and Finn Balor

to name a few

Because NXT is still in it's infancy and the fact that it just doesn't exist. Like, stop trying to label something that doesn't exist. It may in 10 or 15 years, but to call Wade Barrett and "NXT legend" now is genuinely dumb.

All you did was list people who have varying degrees of popularity. I know Emma was in the first NXT women's title match and it was a good match, but she will not go down as a WWE or NXT legend I'm sorry. In fact, it's way too early to tell if any of those will go down as legend status. Simply because they are all in the prime of their career and it's too early to tell yet. Just please stop, this thing you've cooked up does not exist.

Fair enough. 2020 will mark 10 years since the competition started and 2022 will be 10 years of the developmental brand so maybe 10 more years after either of those.

Aslong as NXT remains a minor brand, it will not have its own associated legends. There are no "Sunday Night Heat"-Legends, hell...There are no "OVW" Legends and that company has not always been a development brand for WWE/TNA. And Wade Barrett left no impact on NXT whatsoever, so he wouldn't be a legend either way. Especially since the only thing the current NXT and the NXT at his time share, is the name. That's it.

But Sunday Night Heat/Velocity/OVW/etc never got people talking like what NXT has since 2013-14 thanks to Triple H, the writing staff and the talents listed above.

But Sunday Night Heat/Velocity/OVW/etc never got people talking like what NXT has since 2013-14 thanks to Triple H, the writing staff and the talents listed above.

1. That's not true

2. Where is Wade Barrett in 2013?

1. That's not true

When was any of those as popular as what NXT has become?

1. That's not true

When was any of those as popular as what NXT has become?
There was an opposite of Heat during the Superbowl commercial break...

The old belts should all be gray-toned and the three current ones should be more centered and have more weight than they do. I always wonder when I see shoddy graphic design work for a major company like WWE...

And the stark black background is drab af while we're on the subject...

Sounds like the different eras will be represented in one way or another at the event so I'm fine with the no gray shots.

Nice job, reminds me of the first NOC poster with Cena, Taker and Lashley.

Also, we've got a horrible patch of women's champions right now lmao.

Archived