Mae Young Classic Tournament Finals

Singles Match
Toni Storm vs. Io Shirai

KYCsH8W.jpg

Grudge Match

Tag Team Match

Lita & Trish Stratus vs. Alexa Bliss & Mickie James

IWa6BuK.jpg

Historic Women's Battle Royal Match (for a future Women's Championship Opportunity)
Battle Royal Match

Tamina, Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose, Lana, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Torrie Wilson, Naomi, Ember Moon, Nia Jax, Asuka, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Alicia Fox, Michelle McCool, Alundra Blayze, Kelly Kelly, Ivory, Maria Kanellis, Molly Holly, Zelina Vega, and more TBA.

CmuZn1f.jpg

Grudge Match

Six-Woman Tag Team Match

Sasha Banks, Bayley & Natalya vs. The Riott Squad

8Y0gFxk.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People can say what they will about this all-women's event, but I think it's cool as hell that NXT titles are being defended on a main roster PPV. I always wanted that...closest we got were Revival vs. Enzo & Cass for the NXT tag titles at the first Roadblock. Also, cool to see the exposure the MYC finalists will get.

Imagine if this show was booked around

Asuka © vs. Charlotte in the third match between the two, Asuka only ever having lost to Charlotte..

and

Ronda Rousey © vs. multiple women, in order to show Ronda as the badass that she is, taking on all challengers at once.

Instead we have Alexa Bliss and Carmella

I wonder if this will be the least viewed WWE PPV of all time

December to Dismember.

Has the potential to do worse

December to Dismember.

Has the potential to do worse

Because you say so? This shit's gonna be promoted like crazy, you don't have to pay extra to watch it and features wrestlers from Raw and Smackdown which probably has way higher ratings than ECW did.

So is this the show that'll crown the inaugural NXT UK Women's Champion? That's dope. Either way, seeing NXT being featured is dope as hell. Not sure who she'll end up going against, but I can definitely see Toni Storm being the one to win it.

We better be having some dream match-ups, though. Hopefully Alexa isn't champion by then, or at least not challenging for the belt.

So is this the show that'll crown the inaugural NXT UK Women's Champion? That's dope. Either way, seeing NXT being featured is dope as hell. Not sure who she'll end up going against, but I can definitely see Toni Storm being the one to win it.

We better be having some dream match-ups, though. Hopefully Alexa isn't champion by then, or at least not challenging for the belt.

The UK Women's Champion was supposedly going to be crowned this weekend during the Cambridge tapings but maybe that's changed.

It's a mystery.

Full of change that no one sees.

Yeah. But even mystery has its limits. You gotta draw a line somewhere.

Maybe at the beach? The desert? In the sand?

Archived