General Gaming Discussion

Senex Beast

On 7/17/2020 at 7:02 PM, Jeb ★ said:

I have an extra Ghost of Tsushima pre-order code (just the dynamic theme and soundtrack), if anyone wants it lol

I like most of the dynamic themes that I currently own, so if this code is still up for grabs... I'll claim it.

Also... I bought a copy of the Yakuza Remastered Collection over the weekend, so I can FINALLY play Yakuza 5 which was previously never released here in the west, so yeah. Good times.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/20/2020 at 4:25 PM, NegativeCreep said:

Also... I bought a copy of the Yakuza Remastered Collection over the weekend, so I can FINALLY play Yakuza 5 which was previously never released here in the west, so yeah. Good times.

Reckon you'll get 7? It's a massive departure from the previous entries but I have more than enough faith in the team. Loved everything they've done. 

17 minutes ago, Kman said:

Reckon you'll get 7? It's a massive departure from the previous entries but I have more than enough faith in the team. Loved everything they've done. 

No doubt about it... I'm a huge fan of the franchise in general.

Been watching some AC Valhalla and Watch Dogs Legion gameplay footage from YouTubers. I hate to say it but as of rn, Watch Dogs interests me more than Valhalla rn (only comparing them bc they're both Ubisoft). Not to mention Valhalla comes out the same week as Cyberpunk so the latter was gonna be prioritized either way. Maybe Ghost of Tsushima just satisfied my want for the AC formula gaming enough lol

Just...AHHHHHHHHH OMFG!!!!! I remember coming home from school and watching G4, AOTS was my S*** I loved that show, my tweet was shown on OMGROFLOL segment and that helped get me followers. I remember screaming with joy when they said my Twitter Name. I knew the segment was about to come on and I asked my mom to sit with me and they said it, I jumped up and yelled. 

If I'm not mistaken it came on at 6 PM Central right before RAW. I barely watched X-Play. I hated when the channel became a Cops and Cheaters channel. I was so sad when Olivia left AOTS and devastated when Kevin left, then each week was just guest hosts. I pray AOTS comes back with Kevin. And I hope my crushs, Candice Bailey, Allison Haislip, and Sara Underwood returns too. I still have recorded episodes of AOTS on my Dish's DVR. I'm sad I no longer have the episode where they said my Twitter name.

God I wish Comic Con was live with people because think of the reaction they would have had, they would probably blown the roof off of it

I'm not happy with Ubisoft in general right now (to the point I'm personally boycotting them for the foreseeable future), but releasing Valhalla the same week as Cyberpunk seems like such an idiotic move it's practically like shoving the barrel of a gun in your own mouth and daring someone else to pull the trigger.

Edited by BrandonX

I started playing Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy last night. I was expecting to be a lot like Heavy Rain (with the detective stuff) but OH BOY this game is so bloody weird.

I think I'm about half way through right now.

Edited by AlterNation

16 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

The makers of Suikoden II which is the best JRPG of all time, announced a kickstarter for a spirtial successor to the series and in about 30 minutes it fulfilled its campaign goal and im so happy about this. 

I LOVED Suikoden 1 & 2 and played them a few times both to be able to get all the Goodies, Secrets and stuff. :)

Suikoden 3 was unfortunately only released in Japan back then and Suikoden 4 was more ok.

Suikoden Tactics was fun but too hard and cumbersome at parts with all the perma death stuff and Suikoden Spirits (as far as I remember it was called like that) for Gameboy Advanced was fun again but was lacking the amount of characters I loved to have in the first two installments.

I REALLY hope we will get something similar to Suikoden 2 from the creators cause I'm pretty sure I will be all over it again! :D

4 hours ago, Saturi said:

I LOVED Suikoden 1 & 2 and played them a few times both to be able to get all the Goodies, Secrets and stuff. :)

Suikoden 3 was unfortunately only released in Japan back then and Suikoden 4 was more ok.

Suikoden Tactics was fun but too hard and cumbersome at parts with all the perma death stuff and Suikoden Spirits (as far as I remember it was called like that) for Gameboy Advanced was fun again but was lacking the amount of characters I loved to have in the first two installments.

I REALLY hope we will get something similar to Suikoden 2 from the creators cause I'm pretty sure I will be all over it again! :D

So far the game looks like a mix of Suikoden II with Octopath Traveler. It also seems like theres gonna be a lot of things from II brought to this one, the fortress building, the cooking minigames and some new things.

I played three when i was a kid but not recently but i did pick up 5 a few months ago since i never played it. They smashed the kickstarter goal, was 500k is currently at 1.8 million. 

I've been waiting for quite a while to play it, trying to hold off until it gets a physical release. Initially I was gonna go with the Switch version but now the PS4 got announced, I'm torn.  

On 7/28/2020 at 6:11 PM, Lunchbox said:

So far the game looks like a mix of Suikoden II with Octopath Traveler. It also seems like theres gonna be a lot of things from II brought to this one, the fortress building, the cooking minigames and some new things.

I played three when i was a kid but not recently but i did pick up 5 a few months ago since i never played it. They smashed the kickstarter goal, was 500k is currently at 1.8 million. 

Yeah I already checked it out and I'm totally excited for it! :D

100 Characters to recruit sounds amazing and brings backs memories from the first two games. The base building, crafting, farming and so on and the graphics look beautiful.

Don't have the money to back it at the moment but will definately do. Last time I checked it was by over 1,5 millions already and it kept going while I was checking the site. :)

BTW: Anyone here excited about "Little Hope"? I loved Until Dawn, Enjoyed hidden Agenda but only watched my partner on playing Man of Medan.

I'm most of all excited about the multiplayer aspect of A little Hope since we can play with up to 5 people offline and co-op with 2 people online too.

If anyone is interested and grabs the game we could even play online together! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Carrion was on PSN. oh the disappointment when i went searching for it. First My Friend Pedro and now this? You're killing me, Digital Revolver