Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Siul LXXXV

General Gaming Discussion

I've played SR1, 2 (my favourite) and 3. I hated 4. But this reboot....is NOT Saints Row to me.

Operation reskin the PS5 was a resounding success... bless it.

PS5 painted 1.jpg

PS5 painted 2.jpg

I'm looking forward to the new Saints Row. Obviously,  that trailer was all cgi and not in-game...but everything about that gave me vibes of Saints Row 1&2 instead of the joke that series became. I feel like this should help with the wait for GTA6 a considerable amount. And it literally came out of nowhere. I didn't even know they were developing a new game. I didn't catch any "woke" vibes, and I'm not really sure what that even means in the context of that trailer. It did feel corny at times and some of the character designs felt like they were Fortnite adjacent. BUT...as I said, it's clearly a cgi trailer. That shit doesn't bother me. Gameplay is a different story.

Edited by Generations

Love that reskin! The original PS logo colours is a nice touch too.

I'm still waiting for official replacement plates.

Edited by AlterNation

Had so much fun playing the Back 4 Blood beta on PS4 with cross platform friends, I decided to pre-order a copy on PS5.

October can't arrive soon enough... XD

6 hours ago, The Nerd said:

I don’t like that we haven’t seen any more gameplay of Gotham Knights or Suicide Squad by now. I know it’s coming next year but damn. Nothing? 

Yeah, but i guess they will do heavy stuff on that 2022.
No reason to do any marketing when the games come out later 2022.

But to be honest, Gotham Knights isnt high on my hype list.
They do with this game everything i ever wanted from a Batfamily game...but take out Batman...that sucks quite a bit to me as Batman fan first and foremost.
But i give them the chance to get me excited.

SS i first want to see ingame stuff before judging, the cgi trailer looked neat but im past getting hyped by stuff like that.

Finally finished Deathloop. With the happiest of endings I could’ve ever wanted. Shoutout to Arkane, those guys really created an AMAZING piece of ART. I’m speechless and just in awe. I kept asking where are the side missions but then I realize the investigating and connected moments are the side missions technically. I still have weapons and slabs to collect and codes and so much to keep playing for. *Censored* this game is amazing. 

Amazon out here botching my Back 4 Blood order... developer says get early access, they say hold our beer.

Grinding in Digimon World 2003 is like a full time job. At least I got Ominmon/Omegamon now.

Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, your ass is next.

I dont want to open a new thread for this question but is there a way to play WWE 2K14 or WWE 12 on Xbox Series X if you have the physical copy of the game? 

On 10/14/2021 at 12:19 PM, Golden Boy® said:

I dont want to open a new thread for this question but is there a way to play WWE 2K14 or WWE 12 on Xbox Series X if you have the physical copy of the game? 

dont think so  dont think it backwards compatible 

dont really no what i did in a falls count anywhere match  between rvd and bully ray but rvd was taking me backstage i appear on the soft cam side and and empty arena that also somehow glitch into the backstage area

Edited by Austin3035