Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Luchador LXXXV

General Gaming Discussion

That's true man, but these websites need to start giving a shit about putting in more stringent methods of stopping bots, they're out of control. I've been seeing stuff like Amazon getting new stock and running out in 10 seconds, thats just beyond the point of idiocy.

Some will say "well these websites get the money for the console either way so why should they care?". The answer is the games. Every console sitting in a scalpers garage is less games for the console getting bought by people who will play it.

I dunno, i'm just frustrated. I just want to play some Demon Souls to hold me over till Elden Ring dammit.

I hope they're back on shelves by June for my birthday but that's somehow still unlikely

The scalping issue definitely needs to be better addressed. Not only with electronics...but, with ticket sales, collectibles...literally everything. Especially at a time when resorces are stretched thin, and waste is at an all-time high. Scalping needs to carry a much heavier punishment, and more safeguards need to be in place to keep it from happening as often.

I know the UK had a petition floating around to make it illegal with some severe punishments but i'm not sure what ever became of that.

Playstation 5 obtained, beware O world.

Resident Evil chapter is coming to Dead by Daylight ... oh hell yeah!

Has anyone here who has a PS5 had a problem where the touchpad on the controller just starts triggering on its own? I had to pull out the second controller i still had in its box because the other one randomly just started bringing up the menu in Days Gone.

5 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

Man I can't wait for Mass effect the legendary edition to come out next month just a couple more weeks

I've never properly went through Mass Effect, so I'm looking forward to being able to go through the full remastered trilogy on the ps4. 

On 3/12/2021 at 2:42 PM, Generations said:

The scalping issue definitely needs to be better addressed. Not only with electronics...but, with ticket sales, collectibles...literally everything. Especially at a time when resorces are stretched thin, and waste is at an all-time high. Scalping needs to carry a much heavier punishment, and more safeguards need to be in place to keep it from happening as often.

That's not scalping that's called capitalism so first come first serve once they buy it they can do whatever they want with it

51 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

That's not scalping that's called capitalism so first come first serve once they buy it they can do whatever they want with it

Scalping is literally buying something you don't actually want, at face value, and then re-selling it at a higher price. So...shut up.

Scalping might very well be a part of a capitalist market. But what we are talking about is still scalping. And capitalism is garbage, tbh.

Edited by Generations

For Ace Attorney fans, The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is coming this July 27th for Switch, PS4 & Steam. They were previously 2 Japan only games finally being localized. They are prequel where we play as Phoenix Wright's ancestor.

https://www.capcom-unity.com/2021/04/21/kurae-the-great-ace-attorney-chronicles-summons-you-to-court-on-july-27th/

Edited by AegisAvenger

4 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

For Ace Attorney fans, The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is coming this July 27th for Switch, PS4 & Steam. They were previously 2 Japan only games finally being localized. They are prequel where we play as Phoenix Wright's ancestor.

https://www.capcom-unity.com/2021/04/21/kurae-the-great-ace-attorney-chronicles-summons-you-to-court-on-july-27th/

YES! Me and my sister were just talking about this game over the weekend, and how it wasn't localized and may never be. HERE IT IS. I even said they they should call Sherlock Holems Herlock Sholmes, I was just bluffing, I didn't expect they'd do it. Man my sister is pumped

Shin Megami Tensei 3 HD remaster is coming to Switch later this month?

Definitely adding that to my Amazon wish list...  XD