General Gaming Discussion

Senex Beast

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally still never finished Witcher 3. Amazing game. But, yes...it is very long. On my original playthrough I got pretty far. Played it a lot. Then I didn't play for so long that I decided to start over (just so I could get reacclimated). Did that very briefly, and then stopped playing yet again. It's still very much on my list of games to eventually finish. I just don't know that I ever will.

Yeah, I heard it's extremely long, but I'm cool with that. Also heard that if I focus too much on one thing (main quest or side quest), I'll get too strong for the other, which is actually a good thing IMO, mostly. I'm also interested in getting Sifu and was interested in Elden Rings but I have no idea if that's based on LotR. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im enjoying Elden Ring a lot, but goddamn does it suffer from some seeeeerious design problems in the latter half. There's a little bit too much SOTFS DNA in there.

25 minutes ago, Mister Eye said:

When Capcom aired that trailer for a certain game with dinosaurs, I thought I seen Regina. However, it wasn't her, and it's not Dino Crisis😊

I want a Dino Crisis remake so badly, man.

Edited by AlterNation

27 minutes ago, Mister Eye said:

When Capcom aired that trailer for a certain game with dinosaurs, I thought I seen Regina. However, it wasn't her, and it's not Dino Crisis😊

Dude, i was so upset and im not even a huge Dino Crisis fan.
The trailer literally screamed Dino Crisis for a while, even had a character with Red hair.
They knew what they were doing and i hope they get immense shit for it.

Have Platinumed Lego Jurassic World and was watching the Movies, so im currently super hungry for a Dinosaur Game...Dino Crisis Remake would be so coo.

The whole thing just sounds like a collection if Dino Crisis ideas that got so big they decided to make it its own thing. The mere existence of it leads me to believe there's a Dino Crisis out there that's just trying to find an identity

2 hours ago, AlterNation said:

I want a Dino Crisis remake so badly, man.

I really wish they had picked up from the events of Dino Crisis 2, because Dylan and Paula were trapped. We never got a conclusion to that, besides a loose continuation in Dino Stalker on the PS2. 

The one on the Xbox after it was A grade garbage. Dino Crisis 3 is about mutant dinos in outer space, and it killed the series in the most unceremonious fashion.

They recently did some restructuring in the gaming division, so hopefully by the end of the year we actually hear something about their beloved franchises getting some love