General Gaming Discussion

Senex Beast

Who would brag about being bad at games and what's so bad about wanting to play other people despite that? If that was a shot at me, I'm just admitting the truth and I did say I try my best! In shooters, at least I have a goal not to be last place.

As for fun. There are gamers who are all about being competitive and getting high scores or winning multiplayer matches, which is fine but the ones that cruelly insult others and rage out are the real insufferable ones

Edited by Luchador LXXXV

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Who would brag about being bad at games and what's so bad about wanting to play other people despite that? If that was a shot at me, I'm just admitting the truth and I did say I try my best! In shooters, at least I have a goal not to be last place.

As for fun. There are gamers who are all about being competitive and getting high scores or winning multiplayer matches, which is fine but the ones that cruelly insult others and rage out are the real insufferable ones

It wasn't aimed at you; just something I've seen.

I don't know if the websites bugging out or what but I keep getting notifications any time someone responds to Gens comment a page back.

Edit: apparently I was following this topic, despite never clicking the button to do so... weird.

Edited by CROSS-Out

4 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

Just heard that River, the dog modeled for Dogmeat in Fallout 4, has passed. 

My girlfriend sent me that earlier today, its very sad. Even if Dogmeats AI did kind of drive me nuts, I hate hearing about any dogs passing.

3 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

My girlfriend sent me that earlier today, its very sad. Even if Dogmeats AI did kind of drive me nuts, I hate hearing about any dogs passing.

Same. May River RIP in Animal Kingdom. She was a cute GSD.

• 2 weeks later...

So finally played more than 4 hours of MGSV. I brought it when it first came out and it’s been just sitting in my library for years. I initially brought it because I lived Ground Zeroes so much. After 4 hours of MGSV though, I felt overwhelmed. So two weeks ago I started my journey to beating the game and S ranking everyone mission to get Raiden and more. Have to say, extremely disappointed I didn’t just stick with it years ago. It’s *censored*ing fantastic and the fact it still holds up to this day? Preem. Wow….

I think I played up to about mission 35-ish on MGSV. They started repeating previous missions (but harder) by around that point and couldn't be bothered finishing it. I did love the first half of the game though. I might try it again soon.

In other news, going from the gameplay of the Tomb Raider reboot series to Uncharted is such a massive downgrade. The combat sucks, and this is in The Lost Legacy.

Edited by AlterNation

Thought I'd slide through here and drop this off for people that have had joycon drift issues in the past. Hope errbody doing good

Dead Space remake just got announced. Weird as I recently replayed the first one and it still holds up incredibly well. However I'll happily take more Dead Space, it's a shame EA killed the studio responsible for creating it.