General Gaming Discussion

Senex Beast

22 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

I would start out with Smash and Odyssey over Animal Crossing personally, but all great choices nonetheless.

Thing is...Animal Crossing is the perfect game for the current quarantine situation. Especially if you know other people who are playing it. It might be true that there are "bigger" AAA titles for Switch that most people would recommend before Animal Crossing (Breath of the Wild obviously comes to mind as well). But...yeah, I think it's the best game to be playing during this crisis. You're talking about the most relaxing game ever made...and a game that focuses deeply on connectivity and social engagement at a time when most of us are getting none of that. So...all that considered, I think it's a good choice for the times. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Announcement was made yesterday about Silent Hill being the next Dead by Daylight chapter... being a long time fan of that series, it looks like I will be making more of a return to DbD.

So excited, thankfully its June launch is right around the corner.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh shoot really? I own it on Disk but would be cool to have it digitally.

I still think the PS3 is better, because I was able to have Arkham Joker, Harley, and Batman, Batman Beyond, ect. 

I really wish S.T.A.R. Labs was in Injustice 2. I really disliked the gear system in 2. I miss the cool skins, same goes for MK11, I'll be fully happy if they add my Injustice Scorpion to MK11, it's the only skin/gear pack I extremely want

Edited by TrisetMaster908

4 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Got Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated lol

Lol I did the same. I completely forgot I preordered it ages ago as it was going for so cheap. It arrived a day early in the post but I haven't had a chance to play it, I'm not expecting much. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I find it interesting that NBA 2k21's standard edition is 10 bucks more on next gen systems but the Mamba forever edition is 100 bucks on both gens. If they're gonna do price hikes they believe are justified (which it's Take Two, so it's not, with their ridiculous mass layoffs but increased income and room for healthy bonuses) at least be consistent with your sheeit

If my copy of Ghost Of Tsushima doesnt ship in the next few days on gonna cancel it and just buy the digital version. I absolutely 100 percent want to play on release.

Does anyone else have a problem with the Final Fantasy 14 free trial just... refusing to work on PS4? No matter how many times I try to run it, I get an error code when I reach the splash screen.

Nah, the free till level 35 trial. And I discovered the issue. For some inexplicable reason, my ISP has everything Square Enix blocked. I need to use VPNntp access it at all.

Apparently the speaking animations are in English, so even if you play subs not dubs, characters' mouths will still move as if you they were speaking English, that's awkward lol. Game looks stunning though, gotta say!