General Gaming Discussion

Senex Beast

Guest Fight Me.

That fake console is some ugly shit, man lol I'm sure it will be backwards compatible though...at least I hope.

Edited by Fight Me.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone think Kingdom Hearts the original games will be ported to Xbox since they're releasing Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 on Xbox next week

Welp, finally answered that one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vg247.com/2019/11/14/classic-kingdom-hearts-games-are-coming-to-xbox-one-in-2020/amp/

Posted this in the Good Stuff in my life but..RUST AND PLANET COASTER IS COMING TO PS4 :dance: HECK YEAH. I've been wanting to play PC for YEARS. I actually own it on Steam but my computer couldn't handle it :cry: I hope we can download user created rides, ect and works with PS4VR. And I hope Rust will work with my internet.

Anybody else pumped about Black Friday? I'm only looking at one game right now but I'll enjoy browsing for more.

Not me, I have to work that day and my co-workers have already told me to expect hell. It could be worse I guess, I don't work at Walmart, I work at Burlington and I'm pretty sure they don't sell much electronics at my store.

PS5 is consistent with the numbers

yeah but then it would be ps5 vs xbox 4, and casuals would get the higher number thinking its like fifa 19 vs fifa 20

and if you think that's not true, PES was one number behind FIFA and then skipped a number so that they were equal because they were getting casuals not aware the one number behind was the most recent. so it was PES 6 vs FIFA 07 and so forth.

PES 6 vs FIFA 07 was followed by PES 08 vs FIFA 08

Edited by Muur

People are stupid but give them a little credit, jeezus.

Exclusives and price points are what greatly impact new console sales, not which number in their name is higher. If this next Xbox is 3300, that's not an automatic buy

I bought my Genesis mini full price and haven't played it too much. But, it was worth every penny back then, too. When the time is right for the MMC project to roll out, it's great to have a unit ready to go. Besides, I have the thing on my desk, and it just makes me happy to look at it. I never got nostalgic for the NES mini or SNES mini...but I have my PS classic and Genesis mini right here, and I smile every day when I look at them.

I've been going back and forth on either getting Assassin's Creed Odyssey or getting Pokemon Shield. Which one would be the better game?

Depends entirely what you're looking for. Both have their strengths and weaknesses.

I've been going back and forth on either getting Assassin's Creed Odyssey or getting Pokemon Shield. Which one would be the better game?

Idk where you buy games but Assassin's Creed Odyssey is $15 rn at GameStop so... if it's also really discounted where you buy games and you think you can get both then do that lol

I'll say this. As a huge fan of ancient Greece and greek mythology, despite all the bullshit microtransactions and obvious grind extension, Odyssey has been worth it to me. My girlfriend referred to me as "adorable" when I geeked out over seeing Athens the first time.

Idk where you buy games but Assassin's Creed Odyssey is $15 rn at GameStop so... if it's also really discounted where you buy games and you think you can get both then do that lol

Good call Jeb. I've been enjoying Origins so far.