General Gaming Discussion

Senex Beast

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Switch just passed N64 for units sold. I don't think it will ever beat PS2 or DS though.

...it's 120 million behind both and the PS5 and next Xbox will slow down the Switches sales.

Even if you combine the PS4 and Switch together the PS2 and DS outsells them.

In fact even adding the Wii and switch together is behind the ps2 and DS.

To outsell them they would need to sell more consoles right now than the Wii did its entire existence (100 million)

Yeah the switch won't even outsell the PS3 and 360 tbh. (Switch is 50 behind them)

Edited by Muur

why bring it up otherwise

To simply say it's selling really well and surpassing lifetime sales of previous consoles in only two years, but with the PS2 being the highest selling console, DS the highest selling handheld, and Switch being a hybrid console, it won't outsell the market kings despite the exceeding expectations.

"I don't think it will ever beat PS2 or DS" is in no way implying he thinks it will XD. He literally said the opposite of that.

Power Stone coming back would be nice. Not enough of those arena styled fighters anymore, well, that aren't anime inspired anyways with your Jumpforces and Narutos, DBZs and Pokken Tournaments

Edited by WNX

To simply say it's selling really well and surpassing lifetime sales of previous consoles in only two years, but with the PS2 being the highest selling console, DS the highest selling handheld, and Switch being a hybrid console, it won't outsell the market kings despite the exceeding expectations.

Yeah, exactly. :lol:

why bring it up otherwise

"I don't think it will ever beat PS2 or DS" is in no way implying he thinks it will XD. He literally said the opposite of that.

Power Stone coming back would be nice. Not enough of those arena styled fighters anymore, well, that aren't anime inspired anyways with your Jumpforces and Narutos, DBZs and Pokken Tournaments

It's not hard to beat the Wii U, there's Switch games that have sold more copies than Wii U's that were sold (which is quite the lmao, actually)

I was watching Power Stone videos yesterday and it really is 3D Smash Bros. It also got me thinking what if someone mixed that with an anime arena fighter like Kill La Kill If, Nardo Storm, Xenoverse, or whatever have you. That'd be pretty damn awesome. Then I played MHA One's Justice and thought, "this could work". Just remove the wall stuff and tracking, then add items and the ability to have up to 4 players.

• 2 weeks later...

Might add that to my play through lists. It sounded pretty interesting. Still appreciate it a great deal when devs take risks

A Plague Tale: Innocence looks magnificent as a single player game

Yeah, this one looks really cool. I'm definitely keeping an eye on it.

*Censored* it...just ordered that and Sekiro. Time to log some serious gaming hours. :lol:

Edited by Generations