Who needs a new/updated character model in 2K19?

MayorHaggar

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sincerely dont get the hate on Sashas model.

6_BA1_BA35-7641-487_D-9_F80-68616_A75_F2

If that were released as a caw, that creator would be the GOAT. Lol

I don't see anything wrong with it, I think it looks good. But the only thing I could say is wrong is her hair.

Ruby Riott should have a new model well, her hair at least will be longer. Also Kalisto, hes way too big in the game compared his real life counterpart.

Her hair definitely needs to be longer, but I don't think her model really needs an update.

With Sasha the only thing imo that needs fixed is her entrance, shes had that botched entrance for 2 straight games now where she gets on the apron and does the taunt with her hand wheres it supposed to show her BOSS knuckle bling but instead she shows the palm of her hand and the BOSS bling is facing her and not the camera.

Kevin Owens is another one that needs fixing/updated, its like they made him too fat in 2K18 and for some reason they can never really capture his face perfectly, it always looks somewhat off.

Nakamura definitely needs updated, they can never get his skin tone right, its always too white, plus his face could be better as well.

We needs some proper younger versions of legends, like Undertaker, Flair, Angle, Edge, Austin, its like they honestly don't even try and capture their face from the time period they're supposed to be modeled from, they just slap the old/current face on them and put a wig on them.

With Sasha the only thing imo that needs fixed is her entrance, shes had that botched entrance for 2 straight games now where she gets on the apron and does the taunt with her hand wheres it supposed to show her BOSS knuckle bling but instead she shows the palm of her hand and the BOSS bling is facing her and not the camera.

Kevin Owens is another one that needs fixing/updated, its like they made him too fat in 2K18 and for some reason they can never really capture his face perfectly, it always looks somewhat off.

Nakamura definitely needs updated, they can never get his skin tone right, its always too white, plus his face could be better as well.

We needs some proper younger versions of legends, like Undertaker, Flair, Angle, Edge, Austin, its like they honestly don't even try and capture their face from the time period they're supposed to be modeled from, they just slap the old/current face on them and put a wig on them.

Oh, I know. They mo capped it terribly, I can't believe they didn't already change it. I think I could do a better job. :happy:

i've pretty much hated how HBK looks in every game since the leap to next gen. On last gen HBK still looked decent (which was basically just them reusing the WWE 13 model)

The face is ok to me. But the hair is bad. And they made his tights too dark

Retro Jericho with long hair is another one. The face is ok. But the hair just looks way off to me

Surprised no one has said Drew McIntyre. Hes the one person who needed to be more ripped like what they used to do for everyone in the older games.

He doesnt have a six pack irl, but hes definitely slimmer and more defined.

Personally I think Sasha needs a some minor fix on her face shape (her face looks too skinny imo) and hair.

Comparing her and other model, she looks a lil bit inaccurate and too asian. But that just me.

9zvrbl.jpg

99e7b9.jpg

Personally I think Sasha needs a some minor fix on her face shape (her face looks too skinny imo) and hair.

Comparing her and other model, she looks a lil bit inaccurate and too asian. But that just me.

9zvrbl.jpg

99e7b9.jpg

King of putting together pictures tbh

If theyd make a decent looking Dana Brooke, she would have been a multi time champion in my game. They just make her so bad, I dont wanna play her. Her face needs fixed, of course, its not as bad as 2k17 but still.

Her face that bad?

jg1w2a.jpg

If theyd make a decent looking Dana Brooke, she would have been a multi time champion in my game. They just make her so bad, I dont wanna play her. Her face needs fixed, of course, its not as bad as 2k17 but still.

Her face that bad?

jg1w2a.jpg

Compared to the year prior, I thought they just about aced Dana this year.

Her face that bad?

jg1w2a.jpg

It just feels way off to me still, granted, its not as bad as last years was.

Roman Reigns

Really annoys me that he doesn't have his full tattoo across his chest. You can even see it under his gear irl.

Some of the legends have oldface. Some of the women could always use improvement. It surprised me how much better 2K18 Becky looked than 2K17, though. Like she was smiling for the 17 scan. Speaking of which, Steph was definitely smiling for hers.

Randy Savage is still using that WWE '12 last gen model on current gen.

Archived