WWE 2K18 GLITCHES

LumioseWanderer

Hey guys. So I got my copy of 2k18 last week and while making my custom superstar, the game wouldn't let me customize his lower body. When i click on lower body, it just shows a blank space where the interface should be. It doesn't let me leave so i have to quit the game. Help??

I got the bug that tops all bugs. In my career maybe about 20 matches or so from getting the face that runs the place achievement and I finished a tag match. It tells me the usual return to the parking lot to advance objective but when i get there the valet is no where to be found. I can't trigger a backstage brawl with the 3 guys backstage, there is no GM, When I talk to the production guy his replies are the ones he normally gives before i head out to a match. I can go to the picture(pose change) guy and the costume (attire change) lady. When it leads back up (hoping the glitch is fixed) it's all the same. I'm stuck backstage and can't get out.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times with no luck. My XB1X had a issue after one of the updates last month and I had to send it in. Reinstalled the game again and now its stuck on the title screen. Only way to bypass is to play offline which wiped all my data. When I start up now I'm always reminded that I have data in the cloud from April that can't be retrieved

Archived