Pro Wrestling in Wales (near Cardiff/Pontypridd)

I'm assuming the one in Newport that you're referring to is Dragon Pro Wrestling - they run all of their shows in Newport, although their training academy is actually based in Cardiff.

ATTACK! Pro Wrestling is the most active promotion in Cardiff. They also run shows in Bristol and Cheltenham, but most of their biggest shows take place in Cardiff. There are a number of promotions in England & Wales whose shows I attend, but no other promotion puts on shows that are as much fun as the ATTACK! ones, and I would definitely recommend that you check them out if you can.

I'm assuming the one in Newport that you're referring to is Dragon Pro Wrestling - they run all of their shows in Newport, although their training academy is actually based in Cardiff.

ATTACK! Pro Wrestling is the most active promotion in Cardiff. They also run shows in Bristol and Cheltenham, but most of their biggest shows take place in Cardiff. There are a number of promotions in England & Wales whose shows I attend, but no other promotion puts on shows that are as much fun as the ATTACK! ones, and I would definitely recommend that you check them out if you can.

Thats the one! And some real big British names go there! Will Osperay was there the other month!

Ps, thank you for the info! Greatly appreciated!!

You're welcome!

The show that Ospreay appeared on was pretty stacked, also featuring the likes of Pete Dunne and Moustache Mountain. It was only a few days after Ospreay had won the IWGP Junior Heavyweight title, and the match he had that night with Wild Boar is probably the best match that I've seen live so far this year.

Archived