denyes11 Original CAWS

denyes11

I know I'm way too late for this, but better late then never, right? I really was never into creating "original CAWS", as I undeniably consider myself unoriginal, I usually just created real wrestlers for my crowd, and 2K18 was a great year for my caws. I also helped the community by handing logos and textures here and there, but I never really got a chance to create my original CAWs, so I decided to give it a go.

Excuse the simplicity of most of them, as I'm used to basing them off of real people. Shoutout to Rekka for the inspiration!

Here goes:

"The Outlaw" Roy Spykes

jufz42.jpg

2exv5w8.jpg

Tanaka Yamamoto

24vpoc7.jpg

11lo4fo.jpg

Reks Hunt

2d1uu89.jpg

102uqh0.jpg

Coltroy Crowley

205pchy.jpg

ixz94w.jpg

Emil Hawks (MyCareer)

2ic0d3q.jpg

33at7v7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm legit amazed and curious as to how you got Hawks tattoo to work.

I got a little creative, since I wanted a really complex looking tattoo, I made a huge texture with a bunch of different combined designs, as you can see here.

10x4v8k.jpg

Used the stretch image mapping to get that to wrap around the arm.

Then, used another image for the chest.

jr5y55.jpg

Lastly, created this small design to make them blend together, used it 3 times around the shoulder.

2rwsxs1.jpg

Hope that helps

I'm legit amazed and curious as to how you got Hawks tattoo to work.

I got a little creative, since I wanted a really complex looking tattoo, I made a huge texture with a bunch of different combined designs, as you can see here.

10x4v8k.jpg

Used the stretch image mapping to get that to wrap around the arm.

Then, used another image for the chest.

jr5y55.jpg

Lastly, created this small design to make them blend together, used it 3 times around the shoulder.

2rwsxs1.jpg

Hope that helps

Did you do them freehand and then scan? That's amazing accuracy for drawing on a computer.

Archived