DLC date extended for 2K19

romanticking

For people who are calling PS4 life cycle coming to an end is bullshite. Here is the article directly from the ceo of Sony.

[uPDATE] John Kodera, the PlayStation boss, offered some further details on his initial PlayStation 4 comments in an interview. Translated by video game industry consultant Serkan Toto, Kodera reiterated that the PS4 is in the final stage of its lifecycle. Over the next three years, Sony will take steps to prepare for the future, apparently.

He also said in 2020 Sony will take a dip in profits as its the cycling process whenever the new console is introduced. Just as 2013 when PS4 was introduced.

And coming to place holder thing before games the place holder was March in the description. Moreover it directly came from 2K, apart from 2K no one will have access to update the Xbox store. One thing is it can be a typo or they might have extended the DLC date or it might have to do with micro transactions and small DLC.

how does "next three years" mean it's coming in 2019? I googled for a source and it's a month old which means it's coming in 2021 considering it says "next three years"... people were disputing you saying WWE 2K20 would come on PS5 when it's more likely 2K22 would

I never said its coming in 2019. I said it might come in 2020 as Sony itself hinted about it, by saying in 2020 there will be huge dip in profits same as 2013.

All the DLC is announced before the game is even out. Heck, the first announcement is pretty much that Rey is day one DLC. That's all stuff ripped out of the game for dolla

You know very well that i'm not talking about characters. You might as well go and say "all DLC everywhere ever is bad if they have it planned before hand!"

This conversation is stupid. I would be happy to have a second move pack announced if DLC support is going to be extended, thats it, that's all, i'm not arguing this anymore. I get enough of that from the forum whenever new info starts to come out.

you know what would be an awesome 2nd move pack? re-animated/updated mocapped moves and taunts from past wwe games like Know Your Role, SYM and HCTP. i'd love to have Austins "OH HELL YEAH" taunt again

All the DLC is announced before the game is even out. Heck, the first announcement is pretty much that Rey is day one DLC. That's all stuff ripped out of the game for dolla

You know very well that i'm not talking about characters. You might as well go and say "all DLC everywhere ever is bad if they have it planned before hand!"

This conversation is stupid. I would be happy to have a second move pack announced if DLC support is going to be extended, thats it, that's all, i'm not arguing this anymore. I get enough of that from the forum whenever new info starts to come out.

you know what would be an awesome 2nd move pack? re-animated/updated mocapped moves and taunts from past wwe games like Know Your Role, SYM and HCTP. i'd love to have Austins "OH HELL YEAH" taunt again

Or Stevie Richards' Implant butterfly DDT. I loved that move.

Only recently read the consoles are only at 70% of their full potential..

Talks of nxt gen are just due to the time scale gossip of well must be soon.

IF theyre released, be finance reasons, not technology. Im not being funny, they aint exactly (2k) released a WWE game fully equipped for PS4 (glitches/bugs etc). Genuinely bug wise has to be the worse annual title? Ie the turnbuckles are logically a big part of the field and 3/10 matches, or if you play to long the crowd muted/turnbuckles get blocked etc.. need to fix this and stabilise before even dreaming of next gen.

Archived