Rekka's 2k19 CAW thread !

Rekka_No_Ryo

Yes indeed, it is a thread for 2k19 CAWS even though the game is not out yet, but I have been using 18 now to test out various stuff for 2k19, Logos, and whatnot. Erik and Bjarni will basically remain the same, but adding some new tattoos to them, as I have found some cool new viking tattoos. Gorial will also remain the same, maby a new face texture though. Gary, however I am trying out some new face textures for him. https://imgur.com/a/FcxSmdL The first one is what im using and have used since we could upload images, however I have also used O'haire for him too (back in 2k14), so here is what im going with now: thoughts ? Also thanks to Deny for some of the facial textures.

I have basically found "the look" for the Magnusson brothers, as it took awhile for me to find some different viking tattoos that I really liked for them, as for the outfits, I like what I had for 18, so im sticking with it, but here is more or less what Erik & Bjarni will look like in 19: https://imgur.com/a/VrDBEMT I am VERY proud with how they look and more so what I envisioned them to look like in my mind. However if the War Raiders are in 19, their outfits MIGHT change slightly.

I uploaded them for you as I figured you would like them, I had some specific stuff inmind for them and it took me awhile to find them as far as tattoos go. But im VERY happy and pleased with this look for them and their attires and movesets. As for Gary im still not sure which facial texture I like or what I want his attires to look like. His tattoos are however down pat as I might change the superman shield to something else in 19 but thats it.

Also note the tights attire for Erik has basically been his default attire since I made Erik way back in SYM/HCTP. He just didnt have good viking logos at the time, those did not come till I was able to actually upload textures. Also what does everyone think of the facepics for Gary ? well alternate faces.

Archived