Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fight Me.

NXT UK Discussion Thread

Looking forward to SUBCULTURE challenging for the titles. I want them to get another reign but I don't want Pretty Deadly to lose yet.

Nice debut for Blair, she was a lot better here than when I last saw her. Would be for LDM signing too.

Digging the Jinny and Teoman vignettes. Looking forward Jinny/Valkyrie and where they go with Teoman's stable.

Ilja vs. WALTER II in two weeks. Sucks that it's not on a bigger show but I hope this is it for Ilja.

TYLER BATE WITH NUNCHUCKS! :lol:

Moustache Mountain feuding with two trios whilst Pete Dunne is... staring at Samoa Joe on NXT. :shift:

Edited by Oresama

Not that I'm aware of. It's feasible that they could now start taping shows in front of crowds again, especially with all Coronavirus restrictions in England being lifted later this month, on the 19th, but at present the only shows of any sort that WWE have announced in the UK that will have fans in attendance are the four Smackdown house shows that'll be taking place in September.

Apparently it's a  legit injury, not a work, which - although you never want to see anyone get injured - if it means the match ends up taking place in front of fans, rather than behind closed doors, might not be such a bad thing.

Someone's brought up an interesting fact that the UK title has only ever changed hands in the US lmao

Can't blame Noam, I'd shoot my shot with Jinny too lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Love that this week's main event was just a Watch Along basically of WALTER-Dragunov II with commentary from Ilja and a couple European names on the main roster.

Only nitpick is I don't like how they keep going back and forth between the match and then the picture-in-picture for a second for comments. They should've just kept the match in the middle with everyone's screens all around the whole time. Just black them out if they don't have anything interesting to say at the moment. Have them never seen a reaction compilation video on YouTube before? Lmao

Edited by Fight Me.