NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Still don't like Joseph Connors but if it means more Jinny. ?

I'm not even vegan or anything like that, but I didn't have to see all that in the Sha Samuels vignette. :lol:

Hmm I don't like the direction they're taking Dragunov's new character.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

I'm not even vegan or anything like that, but I didn't have to see all that in the Sha Samuels vignette. :lol:

He's just paying respects to the legendary Southpaw tag team. I know "East End Butcher" is his nickname but I didn't know he actually was one. :lol: Hopefully his appearance on Supernova Sessions next week will lead to a Pinky Party reunion. The division could use some more teams.

Looking forward to the Hunt/SWS Street Fight and Meiko's debut next week.

Guest Fight Me.

Hmm I wonder how 2K22 will handle the NXT UK Heritage Cup Championship? Create-A-Trophy would be interesting. They already have the Dusty Cup in and I believe the KOTR trophy as well if you do non-title tourneys. I barely make custom MITBs as it is, but I just made my own recently and I thought it was kinda cool. Plus I had to remake the WWE ones since the in-game ones aren't accurate at all.

Nice press conference for KLR and Meiko Satomura. May seem pretty soon for this match, but KLR has no challengers left and Meiko is already a legend. If Meiko doesn't win, not sure who else could take it off her.

Is Pretty Deadly's "Yes Boy" a reference to William Regal? :lol:

Good Heritage Cup match and match for Ben Carter, I'd like him to challenge for the Cup soon. Just waiting for the announcement that Morrell has been signed.

I wasn't expecting Lee Ray/Satomura so soon but I'm looking forward to that. Meiko winning would be cool but I still see Aoife Valkyrie being the one to beat Kay Lee.

Guest Fight Me.

Forgot about Valkyrie, she'd be cool. I wonder if she's losing her last name now that Taya signed tho lol

I like seeing big names like Drew and Sheamus seem to be following NXT UK regularly.

I thought the main event was an actual Last Man Standing match, I was confused lmao

Guest Fight Me.

I hope not, but you could be right. She went just by Taya in Lucha Underground so I wouldn't mind if they just did that. If they wanna pair her with Morrison eventually, Taya Morrison doesn't sound too bad. I think LU almost did that too, referring to her as Taya Mundo a couple times after their TV wedding.

Pleased to see Dani Luna get her first (I think) win in NXT UK. Also good to see her wrestle Aleah James again-- the two of them had a match on the last show I attended before the UK went into its first lockdown, last March; they've gone from wrestling each other in an abandoned bingo hall, to sharing a ring together in WWE.

Guest Fight Me.

Yes Boy.

The Trent Seven stuff is perhaps the most inspiring story in all of WWE right now.

Just hit me Bate was wrestling William Regal's son. He ain't bad.

Lucky Kid vignette pretty good.

Gradwell's lame, I hope this feud with Dragunov doesn't continue.

Teoman next week. Wasn't expecting him so soon but I'm looking forward to that.

Cool that they're doing more with Isla being a witch.

That singlet is not a good look for Smith.

Great main event. FOREVER CHAMPION.

Guest Fight Me.

4pm ET next week.

Teoman's entrance gives very different vibes than his vignettes lol

Trent Seven to be weighted live on The Bump!

Ben Carter is now Nathan Frazer.

Jinny seems to have hurt herself on the apron spot.

Guest Fight Me.

They need more veterans like Meiko Satomura on the other brands. We need more Regal and Finlay types like back in the Ruthless Aggression era. They are very needed to just bring everyone else's game up.

Look, I don't know if Trent Seven is legit 204 lbs, but he looks great so props to him.

Archived