Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fight Me.

NXT UK Discussion Thread

The UK scene was pretty good, i feel like they had a ton of talented wrestlers but noone had many stand out gimmicks. They should sign a ton of the women to NXT. Jinny specfically. 

I'm looking forward to it returning, particularly as it'll be the first wrestling to take place on British soil in almost six months, and will give all those men and women - the ones in NXT UK, at least - who have been sat on the sidelines since mid-March a chance to finally get back in the ring.

I wonder whether Pete Dunne, Zack Gibson and James Drake, who had been working in NXT prime up until March, will make an appearance or two while they're still stuck in the UK.

I really hope that they use Barrett in some capacity in NXT UK. As a mouthpiece would be ideal. 

Though I think his return is maybe a one time thing in NXT. 

I think he lives in the U.S. now so if he were to have a deal it'd probably be easier in NXT than traveling to the UK and doing the self quarantine guidelines

The UK Performance Centre doesn't have students, not in the same way that the PC in Orlando does. Everyone who is under an NXT UK contract usually appear on at least one show per set of tapings, even if only just for a solitary match as an enhancement talent.

So Nigel is returning to NXT UK. Good for him but too bad I don't watch NXT UK. lol I much rather have Nigel back on NXT and have Barrett on UK, but it is what it is.