NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Shame Noam didn't work out as a face. Think he peaked with the ALICIA FOOOOOOX stuff a few years ago lmao

Double injury or Dar playing possum?

Sad af when both competitors have to be stretchered out.

Damn, okay, NXT UK with these extended episodes.

Remember when Sid Scala was one of these generic dudes? Kinda weird at first, but I like him as an authority figure. Well, assistant to the regional general manager, but still.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when Sid Scala was one of these generic dudes? Kinda weird at first, but I like him as an authority figure. Well, assistant to the regional general manager, but still.

Yeah, right before he became the assistant I remember thinking he would be the Heath Slater of NXT UK. Entering the Tag Title tournament with Dave Mastiff as his partner or something. :lol: I like him in this role though.

PETER! :XD:

Yeah, so I gave up on watching all this shit already. Still watching all the episodes, but skipping to matches that feature people I care about. Basically just limited to Mustache Mountain/BSS and the women. :lol: 90% of the male roster is just lame. I'm sorry. Lol.

You're so right about this. Basically what I do.

Guest Fight Me.

Ahh that explains. Yeah, when daylight savings hit us over here, NXT UK moved an hour later. Kinda glad that only lasted a few weeks lol

Damn, big upset win for Williams and Jordan against the European Union.

Be mean to me, Rhea. ?

KLR has a simple, but good pose lol

Devlin bout to interfere at Takeover?

I love me a good Gory Bomb.

Watching Toni and Jinny feud, knowing Jinny is injured now. :(

? IF YOU HATE GIBSON, SHOES OFF.

So Moustache Mountain have parted ways for now?

I'm ready for Dunne vs. WALTER.

Yeah, so I gave up on watching all this shit already. Still watching all the episodes, but skipping to matches that feature people I care about. Basically just limited to Mustache Mountain/BSS and the women. :lol: 90% of the male roster is just lame. I'm sorry. Lol.

Yeah I cant watch a full episode anymore. They are still in a building phase and Im sure it will pick up eventually, but its hard to outside of a few people now.

Good to see Kelly back. I hope they do something with her soon.

Bring back Kelly Kelly and stick them as a tag team called Killer Kelly Kelly Kelly.

Hold up, did they just say Trent #7 amd Tyler B8 Vs Mandrews and The Modfather? Where can I watch that?

Poor Jack Starz. Who's gonna murder him today?

Archived