NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

I am really gonna need KO to wear shorts. His leg fat is gross.

Full on basketball attire. :lol:

I wouldn't be against it. Either add or take off the shirt. No half-assing around here...only full-assing.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He could go back to that Kneebar now that TJP is gone and Jack Gallagher's finisher now is the snap headbutt lol

Speaking of which, I love his alliance with Gulak, but Gallagher would do great if he moved full time to NXT UK too. *Censored* it, bring Gulak with him too. Just end 205 Live and spread these guys through both NXT brands. :lol:

That's the move I was trying to remember. He has a great kneebar that would be more fitting. Nothing against the enzigiri, but imagine him hitting that, and then transistioning to the kneebar. It would be quite the combo for him.

Nice nice. I've heard good things about Dragunov. Glad Jazzy Gabert was able to get the neck surgery she needed to sign. She will be made if the UK crowds love her as much as Full Sail did lol

She wrestled a lot in the UK over the years and was for a few years in the EVE Promotion too so the UK crowd knows her already. :)

Can't wait to see her tear the house down against KLR, Toni, Viper and the others!

Guest Fight Me.

Speaking of that match, I'm bummed WALTER is stuck using a Powerbomb. I get Baszler and Joe already use the same finisher, but I wish they'd give WALTER a pass too since they're all on different brands.

Guest Fight Me.

I loved the tag team nameplate for The Hunt, I don't think I've seen the other teams presented like that.

KO was face again for one whole match and then turned again lol

Ohno vs. Banks should be good.

The Gallus vignette was cool.

"He's got his whole face on his ass."

"Ass-Face"

James Drake bout to get new gear yesterday. :lol:

Archived