NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

Daniel Bryan wants to face William Regal‘s son, Bailey Matthews at WrestleMania in the future and reveals other dream opponents

“If I could do a match ten years from now, and this is assuming that I’m still capable of doing it and that he progresses to a level like that, one of the things that I think would be really cool… William Regal’s son, Bailey Matthews."

“He just recently started on NXT UK. For his experience level, he’s doing really well."

“I loved being able to wrestle William Regal the times that I did in WWE, but I’m not sure people know how much he has affected my career. He has affected it so much. What he’s given to me and he’s never asked for anything from me."

Other dream PPV opponents he mentioned: Cesaro, Shawn Michaels, Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, WALTER, Kyle O'Reilly

Posted this here cause he talked about Bailey Matthews specifically in length first

Full article: https://talksport.com/sport/wrestling/854445/daniel-bryan-william-regal-son-bailey-matthews-wrestlemania-dream-opponents/amp/

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dragunov is my choice and they're building him back up to it.

I could see Bálor if and when TakeOver: Dublin happens.

I would've liked it to have been Trent but I don't see that happening now.

If they weren't doing the match so soon I could've actually seen it being Rampage.

Guest Fight Me.
3 minutes ago, Oresama said:

It's just listed as  a regular episode on the Network.

Nah I mean I'm just looking at the schedule and don't see it advertised under any name. After checking some tweets, they are still advertising it for Peacock so I guess I'll just take their word.

Guest Fight Me.

Welp, it's time and nowhere to be found on Peacock lmao

Added now on demand. The show is an hour and 7 mins long and I could fast forward through it if I want. Way to tell us their big Mania week show is pretaped lol

Guest Fight Me.

When they play a Mania ad before commercial and then the Peacock ad is also a Mania ad lol

The Valkyrie-Meiko staredown was cool.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

I hate that I gotta wait a bit for them to add the newest episode on demand lol And they don't stream it so I have to sit through ads. ???

Guest Fight Me.

After all this time, NXT UK Takeover: Dublin has been officially canceled. It was still planned for June it seems until recently.

Archived