NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, EJ! said:

sorry if this is a dumb question but if Devlin is Cruiserweight Champ then what is Escobar?

The tournament Escobar won was to become the Interim Cruiserweight Champion but they just silently dropped the interim part whilst Devlin still has the original belt with him.

Guest Fight Me.

I was not ready for Jinny's new look. ?

Nah but seriously I've been waiting for a Jinny push her whole run.

Ben Carpenter. :lol:

Oh *Censored*, if Carter can win the real Cruiserweight title off Devlin and send him packing...that would be great.

Supernova 11 Sessions is better than it has any right to be lol

Jordan Devlin retains because of course he does.

2 hours ago, Oresama said:

The tournament Escobar won was to become the Interim Cruiserweight Champion but they just silently dropped the interim part whilst Devlin still has the original belt with him.

I wonder if they plan to revisit this post-pandemic? Or if they're just gonna split into the UK CW title. I hope it's revisited, I want Ben Carter on regular NXT.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, Devlin's been calling out Santos on NXT UK ever since. Or more so, calling out WWE for quietly removing the "Interim" from Santos' title lol

Guest Fight Me.

Okay so I'm late lmao

Interesting way to debut Sha Samuels/Ed Harvey. Reminds me of when Daniel Bryan got eliminated from NXT and said *Censored* this I'm Bryan Danielson. Then he showed up with the Nexus and they never went anywhere with that sadly.

I need to see Jinny with that title. It's time. ? Probably not though unfortunately.

Brown/Mastiff was alright for what it was. Rampage is obviously being built up to face WALTER but I'd rather he form a hoss tag team with Mastiff.

I dug what they did with Dragunov here. Looking forward to seeing how he's built back up.

Sam Gradwell is lame, can't get into that dude at all but he'll be fine as a first win for Carter... Ben Carter that is, there's so many repeated names now. :lol:

T-Bone's first match since pre-hiatus. He's another dude I've never really got into. Actually, he and Gradwell should be a team. Kenny Williams heel turn incoming?

Nice main event. Was hoping Jinny would win but I'm not disappointed that Kay Lee did. I don't really care for this Conners/Jinny pairing though. Looking forward to that KLR/Valkyrie match that was teased, when it happens.

Guest Fight Me.

That Tower of Doom spot could've ended bad but Smith saved that Pretty Deadly dude by landing on his knees first.

South Wales Subculture make me wish so bad that there were 205 Live tag titles lol

Did not see Pretty Deadly winning at all, nice surprise.

Archived