NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna keep hating on Jordan Devlin, but at least he's not one of these generic dudes like Dan Maloney.

Lmao.

This is one of the main problems that I have with UK wrestling...and I get that it's apparently always been that way. Like...back in the day, we had William Regal and Dave Taylor...and that was kinda the same deal. For all intents and purposes, they were just "regular dudes". But I feel like NXT UK takes this to a new level, where you see people and you're like "that's just a guy". :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

If there was a midcard title on NXT UK, Devlin would definitely be champ right now.

If the day ever comes that KO gets called up, he's most definitely just going to be Kassius. And then he'll be in a team with Ali. :lol:

If there was a midcard title on NXT UK, Devlin would definitely be champ right now.

If the day ever comes that KO gets called up, he's most definitely just going to be Kassius. And then he'll be in a team with Ali. :lol:

Kassius dropping Ohno would actually be a good thing.

Guest Fight Me.

OH SHIT, VIPER/PIPER NIVEN.

Didn't hear anything about her signing and she wasn't in the crowd at Takeover. Guess that's why she was plugging the show on her social media. :lol:

Archived