NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to wonder if they're doing away with 205. Itami & TJP released, Dar to UK, Mustafa to SD, Gulak trying to jump to NXT and Rush largely on RAW. Their roster is shrinking rapidly.

Anyway, good for Noam. Not that big a fan of his, but dude can compete in front of a crowd that gives a shit about him and his work.

Apparently Kassius is going over to NXT UK full time too? Just something I read. I know he's on this weeks episode. I suppose it makes sense. He was brought back to NXT to be the gatekeeper for the fresher talent and he's been doing a damn good job. He can continue to do that on this show.

Guest Fight Me.

He could go back to that Kneebar now that TJP is gone and Jack Gallagher's finisher now is the snap headbutt lol

Speaking of which, I love his alliance with Gulak, but Gallagher would do great if he moved full time to NXT UK too. *Censored* it, bring Gulak with him too. Just end 205 Live and spread these guys through both NXT brands. :lol:

Tbh, Gallagher as a face could probably have a pretty successful transition just about anywhere. He was one of the few Cruisers who was able to connect with the casual crowds. I don't think he could/should be immediately in the main event mix like Mustafa is, but I could absolutely see him in a steady midcard role on SmackDown.

Guest Fight Me.

Nice nice. I've heard good things about Dragunov. Glad Jazzy Gabert was able to get the neck surgery she needed to sign. She will be made if the UK crowds love her as much as Full Sail did lol

Guest Fight Me.

Love Tyler's gear here.

It's his attire from the last Takeover, just without the long tights underneath. Trent did the same thing last week lol

Pls move Gentleman Jack full time. ???

Always a good match with these two. :lol:

Archived