NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been struggling to watch a full episode for a while now. A lot of these guys are kinda dull and are void of a real personality/gimmick...but I guess it sort of makes sense w: the brand just now kicking off. I'm already seeing decent character development, so hopefully I'm more drawn to the show as time passes. Regular NXT went through the same thing.

I'm curious, though - are any of these stars eventually gonna get called to the main roster or anything, or what?

Guest Fight Me.

I think the good ones will get featured on both NXT UK and NXT, like British Strong Style and now Aichner/Barthel. Which will give them enough exposure so they can eventually get called up. So it sucks that it's like an extra step for these guys, but I do see em eventually being on TV.

I think the good ones will get featured on both NXT UK and NXT, like British Strong Style and now Aichner/Barthel. Which will give them enough exposure so they can eventually get called up. So it sucks that it's like an extra step for these guys, but I do see em eventually being on TV.

They already are on TV.

Guest Fight Me.

They already are on TV.

You know where I meant...WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY.

uKJvCZC.gif

Guest Fight Me.

Bout time Drake & Gibson go by Grizzled Young Veterans. Not sure why they haven't from the beginning, even with Drake having it written on his jacket lol

Grizzled Young Vets vs. Oney/Burch. ???

Archived