NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

Rhea vs. Toni in a rematch is both the only one I want to happen and what I think will happen. I'm not hoping too much because having expectations has become a frivolous endeavour with WWE.

Moustache Mountain will probably be involved in a tag title match. I hope they are too.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know for sure he was still The Pastor a couple of months ago when he wrestled Emeritus at BODYSLAM in Denmark. The match was built around Eaver trying to exorcise the ghoulish demon.

I remember that. Then I think he suffered a brutal injury, and he came back as something similar to a preaching hiptser.

Joe Coffey challenging Pete Dunne, maybe a Triple Threat with Travis Banks.

James Drake & Zack Gibson vs. Moustache Mountain in the Tag Title Match.

Dave Mastiff vs. Eddie Dennis They teased it last week, unless they pull the trigger earlier.

I'm not sure about the Women's Title Match. A multi-woman match would be cool although as Creep said, I could see it being a Ripley/Storm rematch.

Guest Fight Me.

I can see Mark Coffey and Wolfgang vs. Moustache Mountain instead. I would've said the Coffey Brothers vs. Moustache Mountain, but I don't wanna see Wolfgang get a shot against Pete Dunne. :lol:

The belts were unveiled at the tapings that happened in October. The first pair of shows from those tapings aired last week, but didn't include the reveal of the belts.

There are only four teams in the tournament; the semifinals took place at the most recent set of tapings.

Guest Fight Me.

Was the video package at the beginning of this show the introduction of the tag titles or did I miss something? I feel like I started the wrong episode lol

Guest Fight Me.

Were those faint "Evolution" chants at the end of the Dawn/Ripley staredown? Damn, you can tell how far back these tapings are. :lol:

Speaking of which, I hope they release that Rhea Ripley/Dakota Kai dark match from Evolution some day. Yeah, we've seen it a couple times already but would be cool to see em in that environment.

Archived