NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Missed the first episode. What happened?

Coffey Brothers/Wolfgang talked shit before being confronted by Travis Banks & Moustache Mountain. Sid Scala was made assistant to the NXT UK GM. Isla Dawn got a vignette and I guess properly debuted now. Devlin defeated Flash Morgan Webster in the main event.

Guest Fight Me.

That shot of Eddie Dennis behind Mastiff was cool, and he looked better there than in his in-ring clothes. Change that shit up man.

Ligero bout to pull up on TJP on 205 Live? :hqhq:

Remember that one NXT UK special where Tyson T-Bone wore actual wrestling gear? That was awful lmao

That shot of Eddie Dennis behind Mastiff was cool, and he looked better there than in his in-ring clothes. Change that shit up man.

Ligero bout to pull up on TJP on 205 Live? :hqhq:

Remember that one NXT UK special where Tyson T-Bone wore actual wrestling gear? That was awful lmao

No. Thank god. I love his current look.

You know what? I would love to see Pastor William Eaver in NXT UK. Imagine him potentially facing Aliester Black. The story writes itself.

He's not the Pastor any more, he's the Present.

Wow. Really? I've seen the "Do Not Resuscitate" promo, but I wasn't sure what it meant. Then I saw him with orange tinted glasses, and wearing fedora. I know he had a brutal injury a little while ago. I guess he's reinvented himself.

Reinvented is probably a good word to use.

It's only within the past two months that he has changed his character. When PROGRESS did the show at Wembley Arena at the end of September, he was a participant in the pre-show battle royal, and he was still playing the Pastor character then; it was at the next Chapter, at the end of October, that he debuted this new "Present" character, dressed like you mentioned, carrying a microphone and a boombox, and talking about how, "Today is the greatest day of my life."

Reinvented is probably a good word to use.

It's only within the past two months that he has changed his character. When PROGRESS did the show at Wembley Arena at the end of September, he was a participant in the pre-show battle royal, and he was still playing the Pastor character then; it was at the next Chapter, at the end of October, that he debuted this new "Present" character, dressed like you mentioned, carrying a microphone and a boombox, and talking about how, "Today is the greatest day of my life."

Yeah. He was also saying "These are the days." A lot of people are comparing him to Bray Wyatt. I think it's a nice change of pace for him.

So, from the episodes weve seen so far, what matches would everyone like to see on the Takeover in January?

I really want to see some kind of multi woman match for the Womens Championship. I know the title was determined in a tournament, but I feel like for Rheas first defense, plus really to give every woman her shining introduction to the PPV, it would be good for the division.

Archived