NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another two room edited interview. :lol:

Nah I think they're the same room. Just one half has the lights turned off and the wrestlers have a spotlight on them. You can tell Burch was looking at someone because his eyes were shifting left and right, like when someone looks at someone else in the eye mid-conversation.

Another two room edited interview. :lol:

Nah I think they're the same room. Just one half has the lights turned off and the wrestlers have a spotlight on them. You can tell Burch was looking at someone because his eyes were shifting left and right, like when someone looks at someone else in the eye mid-conversation.

True. It looks ridiculous though. :lol:

All wrestlers were trained by someone, why should Devlin use his trainers finisher? Despite the fact that they mention it everytime he's on TV his whole deal is that he's stepping out of Balor's shadow. Using Finn's move is going backward.

Finally catching up with the 3rd episode.

- FMW is dope to me. The Coffey Bros. are, too.

- Sam Gradwell, and that Huxley dude (especially) suck.

- Cool to see Danny Burch get some shine. His promo wasn't bad, either.

- Noam vs. Gibson was dope. Got a bad feeling Gibson may be the one to dethrone Dunne, but who knows.

NXT UK's arena set-up bothers me, especially the odd entrance stage and the tron.

All wrestlers were trained by someone, why should Devlin use his trainers finisher? Despite the fact that they mention it everytime he's on TV his whole deal is that he's stepping out of Balor's shadow. Using Finn's move is going backward.

Oh yeah, excellent point. My bad. I was thinking he could do as a way to pay homage to Balor. He should have a new finisher though.

Normally he uses a package piledriver as his finisher, as does Wild Boar, but obviously neither man will be allowed to use that in a WWE ring.

That's why I suggested the 1916 since it would be paying homage to Balor, but since he wants to blaze his own trail in NXT UK, I guess he could use something else. Maybe he could use something similar to the Goto's Shouten or use Ciampa's Project Ciampa. I think he could make one of those moves work.

Archived