NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Sx44FNg.jpg

WZpJTYP.jpg

LONDON, England and STAMFORD, Conn. WWE today announced that tickets will be available Friday, June 29, for eight Live Events that will be taped for NXT UK, a new United Kingdom series featuring the greatest competitors from the United Kingdom and Ireland.

The U.K. Championship, plus two new championships the U.K. Womens Championship and U.K. Tag Team Championship will be on the line at the following NXT UK events:

Saturday, July 28, and Sunday, July 29, at the Corn Exchange, Cambridge
Saturday, Aug. 25, and Sunday, Aug. 26, as part of Insomnia, the U.K.s biggest gaming festival, at NEC Birmingham
Saturday, Oct. 13, and Sunday, Oct. 14, at Plymouth Pavilions
Saturday, Nov. 24, and Sunday, Nov. 25, at Liverpool Olympia
Tickets for the events in Cambridge, Plymouth and Liverpool will be available via www.livenation.co.uk, and tickets for the Birmingham events will be available via www.insomniagamingfestival.com. Further information will be available at www.wwe.com/events.

The U.K. has an amazing talent base and incredibly passionate fans that are deserving of their own showcase, said Paul Triple H Levesque, WWE Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative. This is the next step in our ongoing strategy to create localized content and further develop our brand globally.

https://www.wwe.com/amp/shows/wwe-united-kingdom-championship-tournament/article/wwe-launches-new-uk-series?sf192067952=1&__twitter_impression=true

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if they're going to transfer some of the lower end talent from the US NXT to the UK just a beef up their roster a little

If they're British

I wonder if they're going to transfer some of the lower end talent from the US NXT to the UK just a beef up their roster a little

If they're British

Not even British they're going to need some guys people already know on the brand

Though I can see them doing a NXT takeover British Invasion pay-per-view to help promote it the main event and the other matches determine the champions

If they're British

It literally says the United Kingdom and IRELAND in the article. So is it not obvious that they aren't using strictly British wrestlers? You never quite read anything properly do you.

Also there is an American, and Aussie and a New Zealander in the new tournament ...

I'm liking WWE's global approach. Things could get really interesting if they ever try to establish a branch in Japan.

I could see them trying China instead of Japan. It's an untapped market and they may want to capitalize on that instead of trying to establish a Japanese NXT.

I'm liking WWE's global approach. Things could get really interesting if they ever try to establish a branch in Japan.

I could see them trying China instead of Japan. It's an untapped market and they may want to capitalize on that instead of trying to establish a Japanese NXT.

Tbh, they should probably do Canada next. China is an untapped market, but I don't know that the Chinese people actually care about watching pro wrestling.

NXT Saudi Arabia

The women's division would be dope.

I really hope they don't do anything else in Saudi Arabia. There are still too many questions and concerns from the last one. Hope they learned their lesson and decide to move on.

Don't they already have other shows booked for there? Or am I imagining things?

I really hope they don't do anything else in Saudi Arabia. There are still too many questions and concerns from the last one. Hope they learned their lesson and decide to move on.

I think they might.

I think they might.

Another PPV in 2018

Archived