How do you decide which created stuff makes the cut ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

I grab pretty much everything and everyone that I like that didn't make the cut once it's all revealed. Then I start thinking about original caws and more talents here and there as the time goes by from there.

I decide based on much I am enjoying the game-play. The more I like it, the more get carried over, and also the more that gets created. I prioritize of course, based on what I use the most, but in the end, If the core play can't make me want to keep playing, there is no point in doing a lot of work that wont get any play time.

I have my usual stock of OC's, but this year I'm probably cutting my entire men's division (can't really get behind em' anymore and really enjoy the female caws more, plus less stuff I have to create). Also combining that with some default character edits/reimagining's, to pretty much make a "Women's Wrestling Entertainment" if you will. Main thing that, will kill a character for me, is that if their gimmick/look just isn't cutting it anymore, so they end up in a past characters folder.

Archived