WWE 2K19 - First Details June 18

black_machismo

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why bother with a Q&A this early? They'll respond to 90% of the questions with 'We cant talk about that just yet.'

- Wouldn't be surprised if Roman & Lesnar were on the cover together. Vince loves shoving them down our throats.

I would like AJ Styles to be on the cover than Ronda. To me casual people who don't follow wwe shows that much might think that the game is a UFC game. If ronda is in the cover i would like two person cover rather than her alone.

Also, if there is a q&a with the cover star. I rather see Aj in that q&a since he is a gamer.

I really hope that this game has Jeff Hardy with editable paint. Also I wish his default attire is his attire from SD this week. We really need a Jeff Hardy armbands back in WWE games. We can't create a proper retro Jeff with the current armbands we have.

If AJ is the cover star then I'll be glad and happy, he certainly deserves it. Rey in the game as an extra bonus is huge too. I miss playing with his character in the game. But I really wish they fix his 619 motion.

Don't fool yourself into believing KingMoe. He's a pain in the ass who lucked out with a good guess once or twice who then tried to spin it as having insider information. He's wrong FAR more often than he is correct.

If I recall correctly, someone who remembers better please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I could be confusing him with one of the other fakes; he managed to guess a few roster members correctly back in 2K14. Since then he's been riding it and acting as if he has insider information, even when the majority of his guesses turn out to be wrong.

Archived