I found how some people steal other people's caws online.

Ligerrrr

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldnt mind if all content marked non-reuploadable was truly non-reuploadable. Id like the freedom to use a logo that a downloaded caw may have for my own personal use like for tag teams, but if they were protected better itd be good enough for me.

Yup my Ronda Rousey got stolen as well plus numerous attire textures i created. Tried to get the content taken down but 2K does jack shit about it.

Oh well, i'm not gonna let one *Censored* face ruin it for me. He's the sad *Censored* that can't create his own content.

How you do it? Love to get my little fat fingers on ryees and detracts textures! Im kidding.. or am I. No seriously those guys and many others take their time and put in much work into there caws, which are flawless and accurately done. Im a huge fan of ryee, detract, nickbreaker, gazwefc, and others. Dont let cheaters discourage you guys from posting on CC, because you guys have legit fans and Im one! Keep up the great work, and if it wasnt for you guys I dont think I would buy WWE2k games

I think the only way to fix this issue is for 2k to give Caw Makers the option to make their uploaded face textures and logos in general unselectable in Create a player mode.

We'd still be able to change the attire but you'd have to delete the downloaded custom logo first. Plus none of the protected images would appear on the downloaders logo selections in Caw mode.

Example

change_736.jpg

I think the only way to fix this issue is for 2k to give Caw Makers the option to make their uploaded face textures and logos in general unselectable in Create a player mode.

We'd still be able to change the attire but you'd have to delete the downloaded custom logo first. Plus none of the protected images would appear on the downloaders logo selections in Caw mode.

Example

change_736.jpg

Would be a shame if it came to that, i tend to download whichever CAW looks best to me and if i dont like the attire download a lesser caw with the right attire and try to copy the images over to the good CAW to get the desired effect. So I'd be gutted if it came to that but that said I'd understand it if it means that the hard work guys put into their CaWs get protected

Example

change_736.jpg

Would be a shame if it came to that, i tend to download whichever CAW looks best to me and if i dont like the attire download a lesser caw with the right attire and try to copy the images over to the good CAW to get the desired effect. So I'd be gutted if it came to that but that said I'd understand it if it means that the hard work guys put into their CaWs get protected

I mean you'd still get to change it but couldn't edit the downloaded logo at all or re use it for another caw. You'd just have to delete the custom logo before replacing it with a different custom design.

Hello everyone,

Yesterday putting my last caw online to finish this year I discovered that a person by the name of Mariustigerdrive had succeeded less than an hour after posted the same caw as mine has the same or almost identical.

He dared to put in the descriptions that his logos belonged to him (I want to laugh if I show you all my file that I have on my computer) and that his caws were his.

I discovered who it was. I discovered how this person like him or some Enzo-Folgore here (the one who stole Nickbreaker's textures) stole the caws of others by uploading them online.

I discovered how you made this glitch thanks to a mistake made by Marius on the caw he stole from me.

I contacted 2K and made a video that shows how from A to Z you did to uploaded the caws of others while there was protection !!!

Shame on all of you who have used this flaw in the game and who make you think of good creators while you are not even able to do the most basic wrestlers !!!

Shame on those who downloaded his caws and who then put them online !!!

All those who have done his I will give all your names. I negotiate a total ban with 2K if in part I give them the video that shows how I did the glitch so he could patch it quickly.

I made my decision this time I will not do caws anymore and I will never buy wrestling games again.

There are other more interesting games coming out soon and I will not have to worry about cheaters and hackers like this one.

For others who have nothing to do with all his thanks for everything.

LigerBomb25

Damn I havent been on here in months. I experienced this with some my creations first hand and i totally understand your frustration and anger. I know a few other creators who i talk to had this happen to them too. The theives dont realize the time it takes getting logos and creations together for the game then try to share with the community so they can add more to their rosters then theives start stealing and blow it. Stealing definately should be banned by 2k bc it even holds some creators back from reaching the next tier. there should be no excuse now there is so much proof that can be provided that a creator upload a creation first by upload date and even screenshot of actually having the og logo or files on there device, laptop or pc not to mention pics of creations in a thread on this forum.. 2k needs to reconstruct the who way logos are handled.

Archived