Jump Force

TrisetMaster908

If youve ever wanted to know who would win in a fight between the most beloved Shonen Jump characters, then boy does Namco Bandai have the game for you. The all-star brawler revealed at Microsofts E3 showcase today features familiar characters from Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Death Note, and One Piece including a certain ominous shinigami.

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/6/10/17446980/e3-2018-microsoft-jumpforce-dragonball-naruto-one-piece-death-note

I'm really interested in this game

The Death Note tease is the interesting one.

Digimon has been in V-Jump multiple times and is a Bandai series, so I hope at least one gets in.

I'm 100% sure Digimon won't be in this. I do expect Deku, Ichigo, Yusuke, Lala and pretty much anyone else who was in J-Stars save for maybe Kenshin for obvious reasons. I also think Soma has a not impossible chance. I could him having a moveset based off those foodgasm scenes along with just swinging his knife around.

Someone also pointed out that Death Note is owned by #censored#Konami, which means there's a chance of Atem showing up.

As for gameplay, obviously, I'm not expecting something particularly deep, but I hope it's at least decent.

The last Jump game had-

Assassination Classroom

Beelzebub

Bleach

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Chiny?ki: Tar? to Yukai na Nakama-tachi
Dr. Slump
DBZ
Fist of the North Star
Gin Tama
Hell Teacher N?b?
Hunter × Hunter
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari K?en-mae Hashutsujo
Medaka Box
Naruto
One Piece
Reborn!
Rurouni Kenshin
Saint Seiya
Sakigake!! Otokojuku
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Tottemo! Luckyman
Toriko
Yu Yu Hakusho
Neuro: Supernatural Detective
Nisekoi
Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar
Sakigake!! Otokojuku
Sket Dance
To Love-Ru
I'd hazard a guess that most, if not all, will return for the new one, as well as some new series as well.
The original game also has Yugioh but I'm too lazy to see which others from the first game didn't make the second game

• 2 months later...

This game looks kinda cool to me. But at the same time, I have zero interest in 95% of the characters. DBZ is basically the only reason I would ever play this...especially since I always regret buying fighting games. It's always like "wow, this looks pretty cool" - play for an hour - "why did I buy this again?" :lol:

This game looks kinda cool to me. But at the same time, I have zero interest in 95% of the characters. DBZ is basically the only reason I would ever play this...especially since I always regret buying fighting games. It's always like "wow, this looks pretty cool" - play for an hour - "why did I buy this again?" :lol:

Same here, though there's more than 1 anime that interests me. I figure this would be a good game to get when it's fairly cheap. It's not a game I picture myself playing a lot of but every once in a while I'll probably get an itch to play it for a bit.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived