BHANGRA MAN'S / WOLFGANGJT /Ryeedee's Andrade Cien Almas UPLOADED NOW 22/06/18 - Tags inside

BHANGRA_MAN

Finally uploaded everyone. Pics below

Tags: BHANGRA22MAN

WOLFGANGJT

RYEEDEE

Choose favourite two attires

Right last post of mine has royal rumble attire pic preview - kneepads will be added. Likely upload is Monday or Tuesday depending on if he wears anything new at MITB. If he does the new attire will replace the royal rumble and the all white attire will remain regardless, Only a two attire slot due to people moaning about logos. Lets see what he wears Sunday

=====

Updated face tweaks AGAIN..final face

====

Well this is a preview but the face is final..figures are near final barring a chest change and attires are left to do. Upload early next week. PS4 for now

NB his outer kneepads will be added

Hppe this is liked

======

22/06/2018

ANDRADE.CIEN.ALMAS.CAW.WWE.CREATE.A.SUPE

ANDRADE.CIEN.ALMAS.CAW.WWE.CREATE.A.SUPE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might be worth it to hold off on the second attire until Money in the Bank on Sunday. I read Sin Cara vs Almas is likely to happen and with Sin Cara not being able to have the match this past Tuesday because of "injuries" sustained from the attack it's probably very likely.

I'm guessing he debuts a new attire there if it does. Just a thought. Can't wait for this either way.

Also excited to see what attire the Dream pulls out for his match against Ricochet this weekend which is sure to be a show stellar.

Great work again boys.

Cheers

@Pentagon as he likely to appear at MITB I think it will be Monday / Tuesday upload just in case he wears a new attire that is complicated..if so that will then replace the royal rumble attire that I currently have on him below. The all white attire will remain likely regardless as I got people moaning about logos hence two attires now. Also I will add kneepads..have not forgot them

63vb7o.jpg

Archived