Best soundtrack in the WWE games?

iamthedoctor

What game had the best soundtrack?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What game had the best soundtrack?

• Smackdown vs Raw
    • Smackdown vs Raw 2006
    • Smackdown vs Raw 2007
    • Smackdown vs Raw 2008
    • Smackdown vs Raw 2009
    • Smackdown vs Raw 2010
    • Smackdown vs Raw 2011
    • WWE 12
    • WWE 13
    • 2K14
    • 2K15
    • 2K16
    • 2K17
    • 2K18

It's between the original SmackDown vs. RAW or SvR 2010 - it's too hard for me to pick between these two because I still listen to 95% of the songs from those games to this day. I'd give an honorary mention to SvR 07 as well because that had some great tracks on it.

I agree with SVR 2006 strictly because I used to use King of the Mat by Vada as my entrance music. The rest of the soundtrack was good too. I actually like the one from 2K18 as well. It's short, so it does get repetitive, but I don't think there's one bad song on it. Hell, even the Kid Rock song is decent.

Smackdown vs Raw for me. Breaking Benjamin "Firefly", Zebrahead "Falling Apart", Powerman 5000 "When The World's Collide" "Last Night On Earth"... Classic stuff

Not heard the original SVR in a while. Ive added a poll for ppl to vote. I think I vaguely can remember when worlds collide, Too many wrestling games these days dont have soundtracks just entrance themes which technically isnt a soundtrack.

Smackdown vs Raw for me. Breaking Benjamin "Firefly", Zebrahead "Falling Apart", Powerman 5000 "When The World's Collide" "Last Night On Earth"... Classic stuff

I agree. Even though the game became limited as hell after a great past release (HCTP) the soundtracks of this game were great. And those soundtracks mentioned are also my favorite.

2006 is my all time favorite game in general and has a great soundtrack imo.

I was fine with the 1 song per menu that the first couple SDs had too though.

SvR had Cant Stop by PreThing but 06 had that awesome Steve Tuschar remix of Megadeth Symphony of Destruction. Those may be my two favorite soundtrack songs of all time, so those two games were the best. Not sure what it is, but the tracklists were magic. These games need more songs too, maybe another song or two added to the game soundtrack with each DLC pack and see how it flies. You get sick of the soundtrack by like a month in at best these days. To this day I never wanna hear Lockjaw or Twenty One Pilots or Animal I Have Become ever again. Lol

Can't remember which game had which songs and most of them were shit.

Only faves of mine off the top of my head are:

Breaking Benjamin - Firefly

Dillinger Escape Plan - Unretrofied

Dark New Day - Pieces

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

Eazy E - Boyz n the Hood

Tech N9ne - Straight Out the Gate

Archived