Problem with Catching Finishers

nystyle

Did catching finishers get glitched? I have full stamina and usually multiple stored finishers with a wrestler that has the catching finisher ability/skill yet when my opponent jumps off the top rope the triangle never shows up. If I whip them against the ropes it gives me the catching finisher option, but not on a diving attack.

**I may have created this topic a while back, but I cannot find it when I look for it so if I did then I apologize**

Really? I tried to get the CPU to hit me with it a while but never got hit by it, although it was early in the matches since it was more intentionally set up to test it (maybe a few times late into the match but also havent gotten hit by one since at least the last time I was able to hit catching finishers)

Just tried it today and the cpu caught me just fine with it.

Yes cpu doesnt but for me I never get the prompt during diving attacks by them. Ive tried just hitting the button when they are doing it, but nothing.

The other day I got the prompt once when I first earned a finisher (early in the match) but after that it never came up again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not that the prompt doesn't show up. They slightly changed it....been a while since I've played the game but I remember you have to hold down one of the shoulder buttons after launching the opponent in the air and the prompt shows up very quickly. Its feels awkward and to me seems like an over complication for a move that doesn't look as good as my actual finisher

Archived