WWE 2K18 Switch on Sale

iamthedoctor

I was going to get it when I got my Switch just so I could play WWE on the go, but it's a good job I watched gameplay footage of it before I did so, the game looks like an absolute mess. I always knew it wasn't going to be to the same standard of the PC/XO/PS4 versions but damn, from what I've seen of it, it looks pretty much unplayable.

Switch version is not even worth if its given for free with cookies. Its the total garbage and the worst switch game.

Instead of a current gen port they should do what they used to do on the old games. The main series came out on the PS2 yet Gamecube got their own game. Something like this would be better.

Switch version is not even worth if its given for free with cookies. Its the total garbage and the worst switch game.

Instead of a current gen port they should do what they used to do on the old games. The main series came out on the PS2 yet Gamecube got their own game. Something like this would be better.

They wouldn't sell enough to justify making an entire new game only for Switch

They should. Thats what I loved about the original Xbox and PS2 is that they had different games.

They should. Thats what I loved about the original Xbox and PS2 is that they had different games.

and then they stopped doing it, which likely means they sold terribly

and then they stopped doing it, which likely means they sold terribly

Or it means they followed most other sports titles and straemlined into just one game. Same thing happened with F1 and Im pretty sure both kinds of football too.

Archived