Fallout 76

SproilerBlotch

And also.. weapon (and armor?) decay is back! Thank christ. That should've been in Fallout 4.

I disagree tbh, this was my fave thing about 4, which I dislikes in 3/NV

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And also.. weapon (and armor?) decay is back! Thank christ. That should've been in Fallout 4.

Fair enough, just that it added realism for my playthroughs in 3/NV. I'm sure they'll be mods that disable it though.

Fair enough, just that it added realism for my playthroughs in 3/NV. I'm sure they'll be mods that disable it though.

Yeah but mods disable achievements

Could just be an option in the menus. No need for mods. :P

Also I'm out of the majority here and really enjoyed Fallout 4. The base building is something I find myself chilling on A LOT.

Also I'm out of the majority here and really enjoyed Fallout 4. The base building is something I find myself chilling on A LOT.

I enjoy Fallout 4 as well. I love base building, although.. most of my settlements look alike LOL. Need to download the Sim Settlements mod. And thank lord for the mod that 'disables Preston's repetitive "Another settlement needs your help, I'll mark it on your map!" annoying crap.

I enjoy Fallout 4 as well. I love base building, although.. most of my settlements look alike LOL. Need to download the Sim Settlements mod. And thank lord for the mod that 'disables Preston's repetitive "Another settlement needs your help, I'll mark it on your map!" annoying crap.

When I saw that mod, I teared up. haha

Lol, on my current PS4 playthrough? He gave me 2 settlements I have to babysit in a row, I was like.. "Uhh.. what the hell did I do to deserve this punishment?!"

Least we wont have to deal with this in 76

Lol, on my current PS4 playthrough? He gave me 2 settlements I have to babysit in a row, I was like.. "Uhh.. what the hell did I do to deserve this punishment?!"

Good thing you're not on Xbox One, I'd find you and keep saying "A new settlement could use your help!" every day

Good thing you're not on Xbox One, I'd find you and keep saying "A new settlement could use your help!" every day

Lol I have Fallout 4 on both Xbox One & PS4, first got it on the PS4 then the XB1 when mods became available.

I am looking forward to online play though, just getting 76 on the XB1. Not a game I'd stream on YouTube.

Like I said before. The only time I was into building, was building my house in Sanctuary. Well the bottom was beds for residents and the other 2 floors was my Power Armor, Weapons, Food, ect. Didn't bother to build anywhere else

Next to killing vicious creatures & humans in the wasteland - crafting, scavenging, and building things in Fallout 4 are my favorite things to do.

#ItIsWhatItIs

#DifferentStrokesForDifferentFolks

The most appealing aspect of this game for me, is the idea of compromise on building a community. Instead of just building whatever the hell I personally want, it will be interesting to collaborate with people and have a semi-realistic community feel. Or even having buildings within a community that specifically belong to one person or another. Like...I could build a bar within the town, and that would be my place...and someone else could build a farm, etc. I think that's a cool concept. But, again...I worry about someone just dropping a bomb on it all. :lol:

The most appealing aspect of this game for me, is the idea of compromise on building a community. Instead of just building whatever the hell I personally want, it will be interesting to collaborate with people and have a semi-realistic community feel. Or even having buildings within a community that specifically belong to one person or another. Like...I could build a bar within the town, and that would be my place...and someone else could build a farm, etc. I think that's a cool concept. But, again...I worry about someone just dropping a bomb on it all. :lol:

I'll visit your town specifically to nuke it

Laughed at this. Someone said no wonder why Everything is still destroyed and in ruins 200 years later in Fallout 3. The crazy *censored*ers over in Virginia keep nuking everything.

"War...war never changes."

• 3 weeks later...

I mean yeah, it is a shame they made it entirely online. Should've been separate like GTA's online mode. But I'm going in with an open mind, and continue my 3 main objectives:

1. Explore

2. Kill

3. Loot

I mean yeah, it is a shame they made it entirely online. Should've been separate like GTA's online mode. But I'm going in with an open mind, and continue my 3 main objectives:

1. Explore

2. Kill

3. Loot

We park our cars in the same Fallout garage.

Explore, Kill, Loot....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived