Fallout 76

SproilerBlotch

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great, a whole game based around the one mechanic I hated from 4 the base building.

I also hated it plus all missions that involved building shit
there was only one essential one in the whole story. Two, if you really wanted to be a Minuteman.

DLC

??? Neither Far Harbor nor Nuka World required you to build something. Besides...DLC is the most optional thing that there should be in video games.

Great, a whole game based around the one mechanic I hated from 4 the base building.

there was only one essential one in the whole story. Two, if you really wanted to be a Minuteman.

DLC

??? Neither Far Harbor nor Nuka World required you to build something. Besides...DLC is the most optional thing that there should be in video games.

The vault DLC does

DLC

The vault DLC does

....Muur. No. Nobody forced you to get the extra content to the game. And yes. the Vault, Contraptions, etc. DLCs were specifically for the Workshop mode, which everybody that reads descriptions before downloading ADDITIONAL content show know about.

There are dedicated servers and can play solo.

My internet sucks as well. It's usually kinda slow and my downloads take forever(days) but I was able to play online games like DC Universe Online, Marvel Heroes Omega just fine. Mostly play Friday the 13th and Star Wars Battlefront II online as well

DLC

The vault DLC does

....Muur. No. Nobody forced you to get the extra content to the game. And yes. the Vault, Contraptions, etc. DLCs were specifically for the Workshop mode, which everybody that reads descriptions before downloading ADDITIONAL content show know about.

I got the season pass though

Eh, not happy with always online.. but still getting this regardless. One thing though, how do we buy/sell without NPCs to barter with?

You thnk they'll allow you to have an in game currency?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

youll take your microtransaction crystal currency and like it

I do want this game...just based on it being Fallout.

But I absolutely have my concerns about how the online aspect is going to play out. It seems to me, like it could be a lot like GTA online...which makes me cringe a bit, because I always hated that format of people running around in your game, wreaking havoc. I hated stepping out of my apartment in GTA and being blasted into dust by a fighter jet...and I don't like the idea of my character being blasted with an atom bomb in Fallout either.

I do want this game...just based on it being Fallout.

But I absolutely have my concerns about how the online aspect is going to play out. It seems to me, like it could be a lot like GTA online...which makes me cringe a bit, because I always hated that format of people running around in your game, wreaking havoc. I hated stepping out of my apartment in GTA and being blasted into dust by a fighter jet...and I don't like the idea of my character being blasted with an atom bomb in Fallout either.

Honestly my money is in on it's going to look exactly like Elder Scrolls Online except in the Fallout universe

Always online was a stupid decision tbh, all they had to do was add online as an optional thing, while giving us a single player story.

Anyway, preordered the Power Armour Edition. Will have fun with 76 though.

I wonder if there will be NPC and a little story for those who play solo or if it'll mostly be a lonely PvE

They already confined no NPC

Archived