moves from old wwe games

zeoalexo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I wouldn't mind some cutscene moves back

Never
Or at least in multi-man matches we should have an OMG moment where it clears everyone out of the ring but one other guy so you can actually set up spots that you used to be able to do with cutscene moves like the rolling thunder without having to worry about it being broke up

I found the one submission I was talking about. It was called the 39 Stretch and I think it might be in the games again after all. Gonna do a quick check. Its at the beginning of this video. Kinda reminds me of CM Punks Devilock or whatever, though I wouldnt have known who he was back then, really.

Yeah, its basically Rings of Saturn 2, from the looks of it, but with a slightly different almost pin-like beginning.

I found the one submission I was talking about. It was called the 39 Stretch and I think it might be in the games again after all. Gonna do a quick check. Its at the beginning of this video. Kinda reminds me of CM Punks Devilock or whatever, though I wouldnt have known who he was back then, really.

Yeah, its basically Rings of Saturn 2, from the looks of it, but with a slightly different almost pin-like beginning.

Fairly certain its Naomis submission finisher, no?

Fairly certain its Naomis submission finisher, no?

Kind of in between both that and the Rings, yeah. The Feel The Glow animation has that sunset flip beginning to it and I liked how the 39 Stretch just sort of quickly rolled over into it from face down ground position.

Like a broken record at this point because we have been saying it ever since they did away with it. I miss people having different stances, walks, running styles, et cetera. You could even take it a step further and let us customize mannerisms from a sizable list. Like, the little things you do while walking in moment of inactivity....putting your hands on your hips and what have you. I strongly believe everyone pretty much moving the same robotic sort of way has always contributed to the gameplay in general not feeling as good/rewarding.

I miss different ground strikes too. The amount we have now is so limited. Like The Undertake and Booker T stomp animations and such. Everytime I think of the Undertaker form of stomping, its aggravating because I know itd go perfectly with Hana Kimura. I dunno, have each person on the team mo-cap their own stomps/ground attacks.

Below are some of the moves that I want to be back and re-animated for 2K19:

Strike Reversal:

giphy.gif

Variety of Arm Drag:

giphy.gif

The Headlocks:

giphy.gif

More Shining Wizard:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Kick to Groin:

giphy.gif

Undertaker Fury Punch:

giphy.gif

isnt the half-nelson facebuster the skull crushing finale ?

No, it isn't. I just checked this video to confirm it.

Go to 2:30:47, and then you can see it If you want.

Archived