CAWs has been sluggish for me lately.

KingKhan18

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

somethingisupwiththesite

ican'tgetnoSPACEbetweenwordsnomatterhowhardipressthespacebar

andittakes2minstoLOADasinglepage

I honestly have no idea....I can't imagine why it's like that for others but not me. The space thing is weird, are you on IOS? or cpu?

I was typing yesterday on a regular computer with Internet Explorer web browser

I'm typing this on my iPad, and can get space between the words but the site takes 90 secs to load a single page

Strange indeed..

somethingisupwiththesite

ican'tgetnoSPACEbetweenwordsnomatterhowhardipressthespacebar

andittakes2minstoLOADasinglepage

I honestly have no idea....I can't imagine why it's like that for others but not me. The space thing is weird, are you on IOS? or cpu?

Universal moderator privileges?

Hacks?

Just kidding... I have no idea why. XD

It's also weird how different people have different experiences on different platforms. It works for me on iphone, not so much on PC. For someone else it works great on PC but not on iphone. Haven't tried it on ipad yet. I'm also gonna try a different browser on my PC and see it that changes anything. If you guys haven't heard back from me in 30 minutes don't go looking for me, it's just another slow day for caws on my PC.

I know this is kinda off topic, but is there any other easy way I can go to first or last page of each topic. Currently I need to click button Next >> and << Prev only just to go to the first or last page of topic. Its fine in full desktop version but in mobile I think this site should have another button for both go to first page and go to last page.

I know this is kinda off topic, but is there any other easy way I can go to first or last page of each topic. Currently I need to click button Next >> and << Prev only just to go to the first or last page of topic. Its fine in full desktop version but in mobile I think this site should have another button for both go to first page and go to last page.

Replace the page number in the URL

Replace the page number in the URL

You can also go to the bottom and click "full version", which will - well, give you the browser version

Still the same for me on my Laptop (win10), Desktop pc at home (win 10), Desktop pc at work (win7) on Edge and IE11. :(

Hope we can find a solution before the Launch of WW2K19 cause it will be VERY cumbersome to post Images and stuff in the caw section.

I would say it's a Server HD issue (database quite full or the HD space is less due to too many logs or a similar issue) but since Ernez doesn't have the Problem at all and some People are having no Problems on mobile aswell it seems that it has to do with the compatibility of certain Browsers or maybe Windows Versions.

It's kinda strange.

Archived