Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingKhan18

CAWs has been sluggish for me lately.

So for the past few days, everything else I've done on the internet has loaded fine, but when I go on Caws, it always takes a full 60-90 seconds to load everything I try to view on the site. I have no idea why. This is the only site that's been being slow for me, so I don't really know what's going on. Could someone please help?

Hmm, it's been fine for me. I'm on Chrome.

It's been slow for me too for the last couple of days, both on Firefox and on my i-phone as well. This post seriously took about 4 minutes to fully load, as have most of the other posts.

Kinda odd, I've been on and off all day to see if it happens to me and so far I'm good. Fast and stuff.

Got slowness today, wasn't that I didn't believe ya'll...was just making sure it happened to all.

#CAWSisNOTdoingFine

Chrome

Edge

Mobile

... all load up the site at a snail's pace

Hey, there is some updates going on so the forum may experience slow downs until they're complete. Sorry we didn't have this information sooner.

Hey, there is some updates going on so the forum may experience slow downs until they're complete. Sorry we didn't have this information sooner.

Imagine it's the new skin people wanted for years

Fine on the mobile site, slow as hell on desktop.

Im curious how big are these updates that they take over 5 days?

I couldn't answer tbh. All I know is our site owner is doing updates which may make it slow. It must be something he can only do in spare time so it's taken so long? Not sure.

I couldn't answer tbh. All I know is our site owner is doing updates which may make it slow. It must be something he can only do in spare time so it's taken so long? Not sure.

So if something happens to him and he is unable to continue, caws will be stuck in a state of sluggishness....forever?