WWE 2K19 Music Maker or Music Production ?

CWA

Would it be cool to be able to produce your own music and use it for wwe games.

use it for caws or what not ? this is something that i would like to see in the near future.

well your right. and besides it might prolong the release if they were to do that.

i dont see why sony wont just go ahead and sign off so we can use custom tracks.

There was a menu in the old SD vs Raw games called "User Playlist" that had all songs you added to your console available to assign for your wrestlers entrance. I'd think that could be possible again with the USB flash drive feature PS4 (and I think Xbox One) has.

You just make a folder in the drive called "MUSIC" and put your MP3 files in it. If they can pull it off the "User Playlist" would come up in the entrance theme selections or become clickable once you plug in your flash drive.

Only problem with that was that often times the songs were pretty loud so some sliders to tone it down would be great addition along with it.

Would it be cool to be able to produce your own music and use it for wwe games.

use it for caws or what not ? this is something that i would like to see in the near future.

I wish all the promo music they used over the years was available.

If they're not going to let us upload music again this year, then at least make some theme packs available. Each pack could have 15 to 20 theme songs (no alternates)

For example you could have the following packs available for 5.99 each.

WcW

WWF Legends

Attitude Era

Exemption pack - for wrestlers that didn't make the cut, so when we make their caws it's more authentic.

Anyway, just an idea.

i like the flash drive option as well but i dont really see Sony approving. why don't they just get with impact and make alternative themes of the impact stars or something.

i like the flash drive option as well but i dont really see Sony approving. why don't they just get with impact and make alternative themes of the impact stars or something.

I don't see why they wouldn't approve something that's already part of the console. All we're talking about is having it accessible within the games it self on said console.

Would also like to see it be accessible to play over the car radios in GTA.

Hey Guys i just started taking game design course and maybe one day ill be able to develop things wwe games dont have now a days. I would love to create the first ever open world wrestling game

( My Career concept)

there will be a indies company that ur character starts in and u work ur way up to a roh new japan etc based companys and u eventually get called up to the wwe and u have your try out and stuff. you would have the option to either sign with wwe or decline it ur character would have a choice. it will be kinda like a storymode you would have control of your own destiny.

id defiantly make sure there were more creation options.

Archived