45 Pages: Trying a little

AlterNation

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who else gets annoyed when people post on here and keep the default blank picture?

that and unedited pictures, that just sized down

Willows Way needs to ask someone for an avatar, it's like his gimmick now to have a crappy sized one.

TBG is 100% Schizo or MRN.

TBG is posting way too comfortably and way too controversially to not be someone like Schizo

Mainly how he is not acknowledging you accusing him of being a banned member, but still replying to you. Most new guys would say something like "who dat" or at least be somewhat confused. Not full on refuse to address it.

Which is exactly what the last banned member did.

I remember when I fisrt joined that there was some new member that got all ticked of because someone called them a moron. I mean, it's an open forum. Get thicker skin.

Are you telling us to get fat? I don't want to be yelled at by Scott Steiner. Why are you telling us to get fat?

I remember when I fisrt joined that there was some new member that got all ticked of because someone called them a moron. I mean, it's an open forum. Get thicker skin.

Are you telling us to get fat? I don't want to be yelled at by Scott Steiner. Why are you telling us to get fat?

That's a good one. I actually saw Scott Steiner at a bar once. Really nice guy.

bitching in here is pretty much snitching tho

Nobody is bitching Muur, we are having fun with it. Ipse is right you are a buzzkill, go sit in the corner and think long and hard about what your next useless post is gonna be.

Archived