Basketball Thread

PaperThinWalls

Apparently, LeBron enrolled Bronny into the Sierra Canyon school in LA which is where some big names go as youngins for Basketball. I know Scottie Pippen's son plays there and Marvin Bagley played there.

BIG NEWS just dropped, Kawhi requested a trade and wants to go to the Lakers. That Bron, PG13 and Kawhi masterplan coming through

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, LeBron enrolled Bronny into the Sierra Canyon school in LA which is where some big names go as youngins for Basketball. I know Scottie Pippen's son plays there and Marvin Bagley played there.

BIG NEWS just dropped, Kawhi requested a trade and wants to go to the Lakers. That Bron, PG13 and Kawhi masterplan coming through

Wouldn't that be SF oversaturation? Unless PG13 plays SG, Kawhi does SF, and LeBron goes for PF.

LeBron would have a better chance of getting to the finals with the Sixers or Celtics though.

Wouldn't that be SF oversaturation? Unless PG13 plays SG, Kawhi does SF, and LeBron goes for PF.

LeBron would have a better chance of getting to the finals with the Sixers or Celtics though.

PG has played SG this past season and LeBron was at the PF position many times so its possible.

Yeah, and I guess it'd give them more depth to have at least two SFs who can play at least two different positions from each other. I still hope Paul will come back to the East, Kawhi comes to the East, and LeBron stays in the East. The West are far too powerful as it is.

I'd rather see the Lakers win another championship without Lebrons name being attached to our winning history. Just don't like the dude. Don't like how he slacks off on defense, and how he's played GM for teams and ended up messing up the roster.

Get PG and Leonard and they should be fine alongside Balls development. I'm still confident that Lonzo can improve. I wish we could hang on to Ingram too but if not it is what it is.

NBA Draft comes on tonight. Hyped for Ayton, Bagley, MPJ, and Grayson. Wish the Celtics could land one of those guys, man let Michael Porter Jr fall allll the way down. Grayson is basically a white Marcus Smart with a Jumpshot so I'd take em too.

• 2 weeks later...

Goats don't jump to super team after super team. Can't wait for this chump to retire.

Yeah, cuz the Lakers have definitely been a super team for the past several years, right? What WCF have they been to? What rings have they won?

Anyways, this pretty much confirms that Boston and Phili are gonna dominate the East next season. They may end up going to the Finals and will probably get stomped the *Censored* out by LA or GSW, lol. Let's just hope Kyrie can actually stay healthy throughout the season and not get injured...

At this rate, the East ain't winning another championship for at least another 10+ years. I don't recall the West ever being this stacked since I've been watching NBA. This is nuts.

Archived