Basketball Thread

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Censored* Draymond, and this is coming from someone who is entertained by his headassery.

That aside, Cavs have been doing... yeah. Started out well, and now they're fighting to win.

Aaaaand, trailing by six points. Ray Allen would have sunk multiple 3s by now.

Cleveland bout to come out and kill 'em. Its gonna be a Homecourt series.

That went well.

Ayy man, they had a double digit lead in the first. Got Curry and Klay off but KD smoked some scoring crack or something. They need to drug test that man.

they barely got a fight throughout the series, I can't blame them for not looking hyped. Easy fights are just not fun.

I hope LeBron stays in the East. he'll probably join the Rockets though, they came close to beating the Warriors and probably could have if they didn't keep missing 3s.

I dont think Ive ever seen a team look less hyped then the Warriors are looking right now after Winning a title. They seem to be getting bored of winning lol.

They're not at home so its not as hype.(probably)

Glad my guys Quinn Cook, Nick Young and JaVale got rings and a championship in their documents now.

As much as I would like to see Lebron in a Lakers uniform and make them relevant again I don't think it would lead to any titles. I'd rather he stay in the East with either Cleveland, go to Philly or even Toronto and just keep going to and losing in the finals. I'd hate for him to leave the East and likely be the Celtics who dominate that conference.

Guest Shades of Cool

Awesome win for the Warriors. 4-0 in the whole series, niiice.

Both of the finals went my way. I can't actually believe this. :wiggle:

Lebron just said he played the last 3 games with a broken hand. Dude is making excuses already.

I dunno man, dude's put up great stats that he doesn't need to make excuses. If any of his teammate said that though, I'd agree with you.

Archived